"Chapter 29: Boundries"

THE RESULTS:

1.Katsuki Bakugo
2. Izuku Toga
3. Shoto Todoroki
4. Ibara Shiozaki
5. Juzo Honenuki
6. Tenya Iida
7. Fumikage Tokoyami
8. Hanta Sero
9. Eijiro Kirishima
10. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
11. Mashirao Ojiro
12. Yosetsu Awase
13. Tsuyu Asui
14. Mezo Shoji
15. Rikido Sato
16. Ochaco Uraraka
17. Momo Yaoyorozu
18. Minoru Mineta
19. Mina Ashido
20. Kyouka Jiro
21. Koji Koda
22. Sen Kaibara
23. Kosei Tsubaraba
24. Denki Kaminari
25. Kojiro Bondo
26. Reiko Yanagi
27. Hitoshi Shinsou
28. Itsuka Kendo
29. Jurotia Shishida
30. Shihai Kuroiro
31. Yui Kodai
32. Hiriu Rin
33. Nirengeki Shoda
34. Kinoko Komon
35. Togaru Kamakiri
36. Neito Monoma
37. Pony Tsunotori
38. Toru Hagakure
39. Setsuna Tokage
40. Himiko Toga
41. Mei Hatsume
42. Mustard

How tf do you write this in the right way...

~

"What happened back there?" Momo asked as she approached Kyouka who was looking at the grass in a daze. Seeing her distracted and not be so hyper-aware of her presence sent questions inside Momo's head.

She walked a little faster toward her and placed both of her hands on her shoulders, she flinched a little but her shoulders relaxed automatically when Momo whispered a soft "hey" on her ear before placing her chin on the shorter girl's shoulder.

Momo's eyes went from the grass Kyouka found so interesting and back toward the person she cares for with a much more confused stare, "What happened back there..."

"Hmm?"

"I expected you to be above 20 with all of the knowledge you keep here." Proving her point of Kyouka's athletic intelligence, she pokes her temple.

Kyouka looks at the board and chuckles under her breath, "Oh that? Sorry 'bout that, I was never good at endurance anyway. My skills didn't even fit with all of the other categories other than the first obstacle..." She smiles at Momo, "Congrats at the 17th Place by the way."

With a goofy grin on her face, she buries her face in Kyouka's neck feeling a little funny after running at least four kilo meters. Now that they stopped running, she can actually get what Kyouka said the difference between knowing adrenaline and feeling adrenaline. She feels a bit tired.

Someone must've noticed her state because before she knew something was happening, something cold touched her forehead. Due to the multiple times her cousin had let ice slide down her gown whenever there were important guests were over, she didn't flinch.

"Water?" Asked Kyouka in a hushed voice as if she was assuming Momo was half-asleep, which the idea of was getting more and more tempting the more she thought of it.

Gratefully accepting the offer, she opened the lid and took a couple of sips. She sighed blissfully when the water seem to give her energy, she looks at Kyouka then the water before she offers the drink to her who also took a couple of sips.

She smiles at the sight. Seeing as though the audience was waiting for most of the students to come back from the race, there was still time left for people to relax.

Deciding that it was best to spend that time looking at her opponents was the best, she turns her body so she was leaning on Kyouka's body who also leaned against hers.

She surveyed the crowd, most of them held smiles of their faces as they chatted happily with each other about the results and what comes next.

Her eyes met with molten amber. 

She flinched a little as she held her gaze. The girl from the other school stares for a minute before a slow smile grows on her face and she turns back at her group. She flinched yet again when green eyes met hers, it felt alien seeing green instead of the red she saw earlier in the race. Feeling a bit uneasy, she turned her head to look at the others.

Her eyes met with the familiar heterochromatic ones from her class. She smiles at Todoroki and gives him a small wave who he politely waves back at.

Everything felt both relaxing and suffocating at the same time. (I don't know what this line means but it was in my outline so I shall place this here)

"Mo?" Hearing the call of her name, the girl stood in attention. She turned around and looked at Kyouka curiously. She watched closely as Kyouka wipes her wet lips with the back of her hand while maintaining eye contact with her, "Could you promise me one thing before the next event starts?"

Midnight walks up the stage from Momo's perpetual vision. Her heart beats faster than earlier while she ran, the atmosphere felt like it dropped with how heavy it was on her shoulders. Yet she still maintains eye contact with Kyouka's clearly worried eyes.

She brings her hand up to stroke Kyouka's cheek and says, "What is it?"

Kyouka looks over Momo's shoulder to what she presumes was where the three 'students' stood talking. She should have known from the way Kyouka and Bakugo reacted almost jerkingly at the sight of them, she should have-

Her focus snaps back toward her hand which was now enveloped in small calloused hands that were faintly trembling. She looks from their jointed hands then toward Kyouka's eyes.

"No matter what happens. No matter what kind of game is next, let it be individual or a group. I beg of you to please stay away from those three." Kyouka says in a rushed whisper. "Please."

Momo smiles reassuringly and she gives Kyouka's cheeks a small stroke, "It's alright, Kyouka... I know."

"But you don't! They're-"

"The League of Villains. I know. I think Aizawa and Mic are already on their way to report this to the principal. All we have to do is just wait and go with the Events until the police arrive."

Kyouka's shoulders seem to sag in relief. She sighs before she lets herself fall onto Momo's shoulder with a thump. "But is it a little weird they're not that worried... at all?"

"Their villains. Their facade is something to be feared as much as we should fear their skills."

"Heh, that makes sense."

"Wrap your arms around my waist." Kyouka didn't waste time and do as she's told. Momo automatically wraps her own arounds neck. "There there now... we'll be fine, Kyouka..." to which Kyouka whimpered as a response.

===

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Aizawa screams at the creature in front of him, if it weren't for All Might holding him back, he would've already jumped at him and at his throat, and try to force some more answers out of him. "THESE ARE MY- OUR STUDENTS!!"

Nezu sighs before he bends down and opens a cabinet, pulling out a file and placing it on his desk. He looks a little sad as he watches the curiousness enter Aizawa's aggressive expression.

He slides the files toward him and closes his eyes when Aizawa receives them and starts reading.

"There was no other choice..."

The hero stormed outside the office.

===

Midnight's whip echoed, calming the crowd and averting the kids' attention back to the stage. She smiles brightly at them, "Alright! Those who were unfortunate I recommend you to leave the stage and be right back when the Intercourse begins."

A large number of students filed out from the group, most of them from all of the other courses other than the Heroes.

"Alright let us begin the next event!" The monitor changes screen and back to the random event generator that was already spinning, anticipating for Mid to announce to stop. Midnight brings her whip from high above and in a blur she hits it on the floor, another crackle echoes that makes the crowd go wild. "And now we have... a cavalry battle!"

~

Funerals will be posted as soon as we finish the story. So people who have passed suggestions... you know what's up ¬‿¬