"Chapter 9: Her nickname's meaning"

It's been a few minutes inside this darkness only the beeping in the distance is what keeping me on high alert. What happened? Where am I?

Right. Izuku Midoriya. There were too many questions in my head that's gradually giving me a headache, so I ignored them. I was too tired and too frustrated to think.

The first thing that came in my mind is that I was straight up dead. That surprisingly satisfied a third of the questions in my mind. I was in hell and this is what hell feels like. It's rather a little chilly here.

I think the distant beeping is the torture and not the flames. Hah! The bible was lying! Okay I'm so sorry I didn't mean to... Fuck. What am I doing?..

Little by little a feeling started surfacing and it's really bugging me now that I'm thinking about it. Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel like there was something missing? Like there was something I haven't finished.

Then I felt something warm. Nope not that kind of warm, you green minded people.

It was from my hand.

There was a feint warmth from all of this darkness and coldness I'm feeling. It was fuzzy and comfortable, it made me feel safe. I wanted more of it so I squeezed it.

What the fuck?! That must've been the demon!! Why did I squeeze it?! Am I an idiot? I mean I am- BUT STILL!!! That might be something that would activate the flames and my suffering begins!

I heard someone, "K-Kyoka?!"

What the..? That sounded just like Yaoyorozu. Wait. Is Yaoyorozu the demon? No. That's fucked up. She too kind for that... Or is she-- Nope. Shut up.

"Kyoka... please answer me..." There it is again! Is this demon shapeshifting Yaoyorozu?!

I heard a few sniffles and sobs from said demon. Hold up. A demon can cry? What the fuck? Oh no. It's the screams of the people that had fallen to here! Fuck! Why did I squeeze it again?!? Right... Warm and fuzzy...

Then it hit me.

I was fucking closing my eyes. I was literally screaming at myself for being such an idiot. How much of an idiot can I get?! My own best friend I assumed she was a demon. I'm fucked up.

Alright. Now I gotta open these eyes. My whole body straight up screamed at me once I've gotten ahold of the muscles. Fuck.

My eyes slowly opened my body still wont stop screaming at me. I heard a gasp.

I grunted then groaned, "Will you keep it down..." I mumbled with a dry throat. My vision started to clear.

I saw the glow of her black cat-like eyes. I'm still alive.. Good.

A feint silhouette of Yaoyorozu appeared and I smiled slightly, even though my face was sore, "Good morning, Princess..."

"It's evening, Kyoka..."

I snickered then grunted. She can easily make me forget my injuries can she?

Our eyes met, I felt the warm and fuzzy feeling on my hand again and I squeezed it. I could hear her giggle slightly and I felt the warmth squeeze back.

"I don't care... as long as you're here, princess..." I yawned and started to drift off to sleep again, dang that was tiring. I felt her soft lips on my forehead, I'm too tired to react.

~

I yawned. What's the first thing I do in the morning you ask? I yawn. And then I open my eyes, which is almost impossible for me because my body wont stop screaming with my head throbbing.