"Chapter 19: Forced to Come off"

Sunday. Mina asked all the girls last night if they all wanted time to relax. For some unknown reason, she got permission to use the pool in the school.

"Why the school pool?" Kyoka asked, sitting on the couch with a pillow in one hand. Shinso sat on the floor beside her and Momo sat behind her, playing with her short hair making Kyoka shiver sometimes.

Mina rolled her eyes, "Because of you, dummy!" She pointed at her, "We heard about the news about you getting once a week, but this week, you already spent it with Yaomomo."

Toru, beside her, crossed her long sleeves, "Really, Kyoka. You should've just waited for today and we could've all gone to the beach." She could feel a smirk on her Toru's face.

Mina walked over to her and whispered to her ear, "You really should've just waited... Imagine Yaomomo in a bathing suit... a one piece... and a bikini..."

One by one as Mina said those words, Kyoka's brain was forced to think those images. A blush covered her face and she glared at the person.

"Even still." Shinso interjected, silencing the giggling Mina and Toru with his cold gaze. That kind of gaze that snaps their spines straight, "We aren't allowed to go that far to the campus. You all will still be forced to use the school pool."

Mina and Toru groaned simultaneously .

"There aren't any relaxation when Midoriya and the League of Villains are still out there..." He says simply, playing with the cuffs of his sleeve.

"Kyoka..." Momo whispered, the low kind the she knew only Kyoka could hear with her quirk.

Instantly Kyoka looked over her shoulder.

Momo smiled and opened her arms, inviting the smaller girl for a hug. Kyoka snorts but takes up with her request.

She laid happily on Momo's crossed lap. Momo's hands snaked around Kyoka's waist, pulling the girl closer. Momo placed her chin on Kyoka's shoulder, the two of them listening to the nonsense Mina has to give.

Kyoka snorts when she heard something about cursing the frogs about this day.

~

Afternoon came quickly, every second filled with bickering about topics that were not so logical. As Momo once said. But, nonetheless, it was fun.

The two sometimes back away from the conversations, feeling like that was not the topic they wanted to talk about. So the two were just talking amongst themselves.

They all turned to the door when hearing a loud knock. Mina smiles and stands, "Coming!" She called out, "Kaminari? What are you doing here?"

"Do you hear them?" Momo whispered. Kyoka only nods in response and started listening back to the conversation.

He chuckled, "Aizawa-Sensei wanted to talk to Kyoka."

"And why did he trust you to call her?"

"Because he was busy handling Kirishima and Bakugo in the hospital."

"Ahh..."

"Shinso." Kyoka called quietly, trying her best to just soothe him awake. He seems like a light sleeper, he opened his eyes when he heard his name.

He looked over his shoulder, ignoring the position the two of them were in, "Yeah?" When he saw her gaze, he nodded and started standing up.

"Kyoka! Kaminari wants to talk to you!" Mina shouted.

Kyoka forced Momo's hands to come off her as she squirmed out of her grasps. The girl didn't want to let her go and pulled her closer.

She giggles when she relaxed back in Momo's hands.