"Chapter 12: Realisation"

Shinso greeted me when I reached the bottom of the stairs, wearing the UA winter uniform. I did a quick glance, head to toe, he's dress up clean I can say that and it's weird when I look at it.

"What?" He noticed. Of course he did.

I didn't answer him and started walking out the dorms. When I opened the doors I saw Mineta getting chased by Bakugo and Denki, looked like it's gonna be a normal day. I looked over shoulder and smirked at the bored looking Shinso, "So you'd be with me in class?"

He shrugged, "I guess so, I wont be there when the other two comes by."

"Right, there's also the other two. Do you know them?" I walked down the steps and started my trek to UA, with a tired boy in tow.

He shook his head, "Nope...don't know them. Never knew them."

"Jeez, do you even have any friends?"

"I had one, never worked out. It's better being alone than have someone in a group paranoid to even talk to me."

I looked at him, "Paranoid? Why would they be paranoid?" I gave him a teasing look, "Are they scared because of your eyes?"

He shook his head with an amused smirk, "It's not that." He thought of it for a second, "It's more because of my quirk."

"Well what's your quirk?"

He chuckled dryly, "You don't want to know."

"Well what if I want to?"

He sighed, "You don't know when to stop."

"I get that often." I smiled at him, "So what's your quirk?"

He looked away when we made eye contact, "It's Brainwashing. I can control someone whenever they response to a phrase but only when I willed them to do so."

"Is that so?" I placed my hands in my pockets.

He stopped in his tracks. I stopped too just to find out what's going on, I stared at him confusingly and he just stared back with a less identifiable expression. (Why am I using big words again?)

He knitted his brows, "You aren't scared?"

I chuckled with a smug smirk, "What? Because you have some quirk that can be useful to be used as a villain." I snickered, "Just look at Bakugo for a second and tell me otherwise. Someone even confused him with a villain."

He chuckled.

~

"Hey." I greeted Tokoyami who looked confused, probably because Shinso is with me.

He walked beside me, "Jirou. Your discharged." dischar– he was asleep when I came back... of course this would be his reaction, that would go the same for Mineta, Shoji, Koda and Ojiro.

I smirked, "I heal fast. That's the only explanation I can give you." He seemed pleased hearing the reason.

I turned to the moving thing in the room to see Mina waving at me. I smiled giving her a wave back and walked to my desk.

Seeing Momo look up from her notebook and giving me a small smile and nod was enough to brighten up my day. I chuckled and sat on my desk, flopping my bag on the side.

"Welcome back, Jirou." Iida greeted, a warm yet robotic smile plastered on his face. He means good I can confirm that, but I have to agree with Bakugo's insult in this one.

I smiled awkwardly, we normally don't talk do this was a little weird for me, "You too, Iida." I blurted out.

When I turned to my desk, I could feel his confused gaze on me. I glared at the laughing Denki on my side, his head buried on his arms muffling his laughter.