"Chapter 6: A Day we're apart"

"Why are we at the mall again?" I asked a little confused. Of all the places we could have gone, these three chose the mall. I didn't even had the time to bring my wallet.

Kirishima pointed a thumb at Bakugo, "He and and I are going to buy some heavier weights."

"Really? Cool. Never knew there was a weight shop here. I usually just go to the gym to train" I placed my hands behind my head.

"That's because you're so busy training and studying with that ponytail of a vice rep." Bakugo said in an annoyed tone.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I hissed, venom clear in my voice.

Kaminari waved him off, "Don't mind that angry Pomeranian. He's just jealous you get to spend more time with her and not us."

Bakugo scoffed and Kirishima giggled. Is that so? These dudes are confusing.

"She's cool once you get to know her."

"Yeah right. Truth to be told she's more of a goody-two-shoes if you asked me..." I punched him on the shoulder, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't call her that..."

"Jeez, Kyoka. Too defensive of your, princess?"

"Fuck off, Denki..." I hissed, "And she isn't my princess either. Yaoyorozu is her own person."

"I have a question." Kirishima said.

"Shoot."

"Why do you call Yaomomo 'Princess'?" Said Kirishima, "And what's with the formalities? You know you can just call her Yaomomo right."

"It's called the art teasing boys." I said in a matter of fact, "And about the formalities? That's just me showing my respect to the lady. That's it."

"Yeah right. That's just your gay code..." Denki muttered and I punched him hard on the shoulder.

"YOU IDIOT THAT'S WHAT I DO!"

Bakugo and Kirishima chuckled.

Momo's POV

The three of us had just entered the dorms. I looked over the couches from the entrance and saw the coffee table filled with messy papers and tired looking students with bags under their eyes. I raised an eyebrow, how long have they been studying?

Mina and Ochaco ran to the group. Ochaco running around the couch and Mina jumping over the couch. The girls laughed and I walked over.

I started hearing the bees. The buzzing is back again. Better silence them before it becomes a huge swarm that had recently lost their queen.

I sat between Mina and Hagakure, immediately silencing the room. Better.

I cleared my throat and reached for the nearest paper in front of me, "Please fill me in on what we're supposed to be studying..." I pleaded, silently.

"Fill you in? You're the one that recommended this assignment." Tsu said with such honesty.

I groaned, "Yeah... I know..." I placed my hand on my head, "I forgot..."

"You forgot?!" Hagakure shouted at my ears. I flinched. I understand how you feel Jirou whenever you sit beside either these two.

Mina sighed, "She was too busy handling her girlfriend that she literally forgot."

"Girlfriend-- OH! That makes TOTAL sense..." Hagakure replied.

"For the last time, Mina. Me and Jirou are not dating."