"Chapter 5: Another day of Training"

A Weeks Later After USJ Attack: Saturday 

"Remember to draw out your weapon ONLY when the enemy makes their first move." Jirou's voice echoed through my mind as I quietly listened to my surroundings.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Then I heard a twig snap. I jumped and turned around, quickly hesitating to draw my weapon. Nothing was there.

Every time I get used to some tactics she would slam at me, Jirou would always test me. I don't mind when she does that, but it's nerve wreaking when she's the one that hunts you down.

I never knew or even guessed she was also an amazing hunter. Just how many skills does this punk rock queen have!?

Argh. No. Just like what Jirou said, don't be too deep in thought whenever there's a threat and then get distracted. That would be pretty bad.

I shook my head.

I took my stance and waited. This is getting tiring-- No! Don't think about it that way! She'll just attack then!

This is a real pain in the mental game. I don't know why I'm having trouble with this, this was supposed to be as easy as those games that challenge your patience.

Something fast rustled through the bushes and there she was.

She revealed herself from the bushes. I easily created a wooden knife and blocked her stick. I pushed her away and she backed up.

I took another deep breath and narrowed my eyes. For two reasons, one is to intimidate her and two was to try and predict her next move.

Alright. Now what to do? Jirou's just standing there, not even trying to move and what looks like breath. She looks like she was just a statue. O boy...

She charged again and I threw the knife at her, she easily dodged and moved to side giving me some time to think where she'll hit next. I made two new ones and blocked her attacks from my torso and above.

I threw the knife to where she was about to step and she jumped as I made a wooden pole. I swept the grass as soon as she landed but she was too fast and had backed away.

I threw the other knife to her side and then another. She leaped up and then threw me small pebbles and one hit me in the face. I grunted.

I covered my face and before I knew it she was behind me with a wooden knife on my neck.

"Good job, Yaoyorozu..." She said and let me go, "You held up on your own for at least a minute."

"It's always hard whenever you hunt me down..." I mumbled in an annoyed tone.

She chuckled, "Well if I were a real villain would I care if you wanted to be hunted down?"

I pouted, "No..."

She giggled. Jirou, you really love seeing me suffer, "On the bright side your getting really good at timing." That smirk. I smiled, that smirk always makes me happy and I never knew why. Then I noticed something on her head making me laugh softly.

"What's so funny?" She asked, tilting her head.

I pointed at her hair. She tried to remove it but failed. I laughed again.

"Alright, Yaoyorozu. Stop playing tricks on me!"

"I'm not! There's a leaf stuck in your hair!"

She pouted then tried to get rid of it again. I only shook my head and giggled.