"Chapter 25: FINALLY"

Ayyeeet! Long chap because of Sport's Fest training and the gays.

~

"Bakugo. Kirishima. Welcome back to school." Aizawa echoed through the quiet room. Nodding to the two newcomers. "If the both of you aren't aware, the sport's festival is tomorrow and your timing couldn't have been more perfect."

Two days later, Kirishima and Bakugo got released from the hospital. Or, Bakugo got released in the hospital, Kirishima just refuses to leave until he was discharged.

Now Aizawa and the class were standing in the middle of Gamma Gym doing roll calls of each student. He snapped his attendance notebook shut and threw it somewhere, "Alright. Since tomorrow's the sport's festival, the principal has allowed all of the students to train for it. I remind you this is an event for all students in UA, all courses are involved. General Studies, Support, and Business. Though I have a few words for the business course about the festival..." He muttered the last words. "There are also special guests joining us tomorrow so make sure to act your best."

He checked his wrist watch, "Anyway, that's all the time I have left. Make sure to be at your best behaviour this training." There were choruses of 'yes, sir'. Aizawa turns to the class rep, "Iida?"

Iida raised his hand, "Handle the class." He nodded, "Oh and before you all go." They turned just in time to see the malice behind his tired eyes, "You all have one rule: no costumes." And with that, he left.

The class groaned in response and all of them deflated, those who brought the cases of their hero costume were forced to put it back to their classroom.

When everyone was in their PE, Iida and Momo had stood in front of the class. One was standing tall while the other was busy writing something on her clipboard.

"Alright class! For more efficiency , we will work with each other. Yaoyorozu had already planned assignments..."

Everything Iida said drowned out when Denki and Kirishima elbowed her softly.

She looked at them with a confused look, "What?"

"Yaomomo's planning who gets to train with who." Kirishima whispered.

Denki snickered, "Twenty yen on Momo and Kyoka training together."

"Count me in." Bakugo said from behind Kirishima giving her the same look as the other two. He was leaning on Kirishima smugly. Like that would be usual.

Kyoka gave him a wicked grin, "Watch it Bakugo. People might start talking."

Bakugo blushed and pulled away from his new boyfriend.

"You four! Are you listening?" Iida called them. Kyoka looked at the class rep and saw almost all the class were listening, the worry from Momo's eyes were the thing that she was focused the most "You four maybe attacked but this isn't–"

"You were discussing how those who would be partner compliment each others weakness. We were listening, Iida." Kyoka cut his words.

Denki shrugged his shoulders, "Just because we were talking doesn't mean we didn't listen to a word we said."

Bakugo leaned on both Kirishima and Kyoka's shoulders. Smart if he didn't want to raise suspicion. "It's called multitasking, four eyes. Every hero needs to know that if they want people's support and finish the task at hand."

Kyoka smirked, "You were just about to announce who will be training with who. Then you asked if there were any questions. We have none by the way." Momo's snort didn't go unnoticed by those in the class.

Kirishima chuckled, "Jeez, you guys sure are feisty." He muttered, the others nodding in agreement.

Before anyone could continue to talk, Momo stepped in. "Todoroki, Ojiro and Shoji." The three that were called out stood to the side. Momo nodded, "Asui and Hagakure."