"Chapter 16: Slacking off"

Momo grunted as she tried her best to stop her momentum, trying not to let herself fall. She released a pant. Momo took her stance and awaited for Kyoka's attack.

She was too late to react. 

Kyoka ran up to her, fist balled behind her for a strike. Momo waited for her to attack just to block but to her surprise, the girl slid down and kicked her ankles, bringing her down to the floor with a huge thud.

Momo coughed, feeling some of her air getting forced out.

Kyoka huffed in exhaustion. She wiped sweat from her forehead before she looked down, a confused look on her face.

Momo was on one knee before she looked up, and as expected, Kyoka lowered her hand down for her to take. Momo didn't smile when she took it and was helped up. Instead, she heavily breathed with her hands on her knees, catching the lost breath.

Kyoka rubbed the back of her neck, the gears in her head still turning to find the right words. Only when she saw Momo's tired eyes did the thought came.

She snorted and softly nudged Momo's side, "You're slacking off, aren't you?" She asked slyly, she looked at her expecting a denial and tease her further more.

Momo chuckled at her expense as she rubbed her side.

She shrugged one shoulder. There was no denying, just, how would you train if you were too worried about you're best friend's condition that the thought of training was already thrown out the window.

"I forgot..." She murmured with a hoarse voice.

Kyoka furrowed her brow in confusion. The girl walked over to her and grabbed Momo's wrist before pealing it off the cloth. She could feel the extra heat radiating off the side.

She looked up and silently asked permission to touch her and expose part of her soft skin. It was only for inspection! Not anything else. Nope. Kyoka is not having perverted thoughts. Definitely not.

Momo nodded as an approval and looked up, completely missing Kyoka's mischievous grin.

Kyoka started unbuttoning Momo's PE from the bottom. She slowly worked her way up, only for her to stop when she reached Momo's breasts.

She swallowed hard when she saw the black bra and looked away. This felt perverted, like it was something Mineta would do and not her. She's not him.

She breathed out and started lifting the side of the shirt where Momo was just clutching.

She winced at the sight of a huge dark purple blob on Momo's beautiful, smooth skin. She should have gone softer, if only she knew Momo was slacking off.

Kyoka looked up, "You're bruising." She informed her quietly, immediately letting go of the fabric and tried her best to erase her gay and perverted thoughts, shoving them deep in her fuck hole.

Momo chuckled slightly and looked down, buttoning up her PE with a slight blush on her cheeks. She groaned when she stretched to one side, "Yeah... I could definitely feel it."

Kyoka winced, "I'm sorry." Before Momo could think of words, Kyoka had beat her to it, "But it wasn't my fault you started skipping the schedule we agreed on!"

Momo scoffed playfully, "I told you I forgot! I worry too much. Especially after someone, had just gotten their - excuse me for my next words - asses kicked by some green dude!"

Kyoka snorted, "Watch you're mouth, princess, before you know it. You'll be speaking a fluent cursed language as Bakugo and the others." She sent a playful wink at the end, a blush spreading on both of their cheeks, "And for you're information, the guys knew how to fight. And his quirk enhances his power."

Momo laughed slightly, "I guess it was a hard battle." Momo resisted the urge to reach out and cup Kyoka's cheeks to her hand, "You got me all worried at the end there."

Kyoka shrugged, "And I'm sorry to make you worry. I promised I'll be a little more careful next time." She compressed two fingers very small, to show how much she will be promising Momo.

"And by a little more worried, that means sending me what is actually happening than just a location?" Momo was satisfied when Kyoka's cheeks were as red as a tomato. She celebrated quietly inside to make her friend flustered.

Kyoka glared lightly at her, "I'm sorry ok!? The enemy was in front of us and I don't know how to text with my jacks!" She was desperate, with how she was suddenly breathing heavily, "Did I really make you that worried."

Momo fucked all etiquettes and reached out for Kyoka's hand, tugging her slightly closer to her as she held Kyoka's cheek with the other.

They were so close, just a few more inches and she would finally know what those chapped lips tastes like. She started rubbing Kyoka's hand, feeling the calloused skin rubbing against her soft ones. A very good contrast, she might say so.

Kyoka almost melted at the touch. Her free hand going low and wrapped around Momo's waist, completing their touches.

Momo stopped for a moment, staring at Kyoka's lips, her mind having a war over touch it and taste how it actually tastes or just admire it like it's just one monalisa painting.

But as always, her doubts grew better of her and she bumped their foreheads against each other, a sign she had just grown tired of the mental game.

She murmured unknown words before she actually said what she wanted to say, "Dish is mice..."

Kyoka snorted at her words, she inched closer and relaxed, "Mice it is..." She said, a proud feeling bubbling up her chest as she stared at Momo's relaxed form.

If only she could do more than hug her...

~

3 more chapters to go, @TheEntireFandom.