-63-

S6

- Chapter 63 -
This Can't Be Life

- Chapter 63 -This Can't Be Life

In my New Jersey home, I get ready in my walk-in closet to go out tonight

In my New Jersey home, I get ready in my walk-in closet to go out tonight. Despite everything going on in my life, it's time to act like I care about the fact I have businesses. Ever since my own legal issues, I had to take a backseat and let my employees take over. Now it's time to get back to throwing events and working with celebrities. I had honestly gotten used to separating myself from the industry filled with fake people and users.

While doing my contour I hear my doorbell ring. Since my sister, Cordelia's, here I call for her saying, "Go see who that is."

I hear footsteps go off into the distance then maybe a minute later I hear, "Delivery!"

When I turn to look I see a man dressed in some fly ass New York City street style with a fade dyed blue standing behind her. It takes me a second to realize it's one of Draco's employees who works for his clothing line then I point asking, "Kleo, right?

"Yeah," he smiles. "I came to bring you this. From Draco," he holds up a bag.

"What's that?" I furrow my eyebrows.

He sits it on my ottoman saying, "The new Dior, Prada, and Chanel. A season early," while pulling items out and laying them so I can see.

The short second I had gone back to doing my makeup had stopped, so I could turn around fully and look. "How in the hell is he doing this from the inside? He just sent me flowers and chocolate a few days ago too."

Kleo shrugs. "He has his ways."

I get up going over to look. "This is cute," I comment picking up a Dior sweater that's just my style.

"Can I borrow this?" Cordelia hangs over my shoulder picking up a Chanel jacket, but I slap her hand away.

"Are these court looks?" I ask already trying to put an outfit together with the garments provided.

"Whatever you want it to be." Kleo looks at his watch. "I have to go, but you know where to reach me. Also, the store manager wants to talk to you some day about the store reopening."