-20-

S2

- Chapter 20 -
Violent

- Chapter 20 -Violent

I thank the employee of my Manhattan penthouse building that was nice enough to bring me the things I requested at after midnight

I thank the employee of my Manhattan penthouse building that was nice enough to bring me the things I requested at after midnight. Cordelia was right. There were perks to living above a hotel including 24/7 room service. That means when I need things such as saline solution, gauze pads, and a first aid kit they bring it with no problem or questions.

After leaving the showcase for Draco's record label an hour ago I retired to my home prepared to end the night. The skimpy dress and six-inch heels were taken off in exchange for my relaxing clothes and a messy ponytail. I had planned on doing some late night work while watching Bob's Burger then get ready for bed when I got a call from the doorman of my building. He said a man who was bloodied and battered was at the private entrance for residence only saying how he needed to get up to my place and asked whether or not he should call the police or let him up.

I told him to let him up and at midnight I now had Draco with just his boxers on sitting in my guest room bathtub soaking in epsom salt after being beat up. The longer Draco's in my life the more I realize how normal and quiet things used to be. It's like a new episode of Power or The Wire with him and I don't think I auditioned for this. I much rather watch every week from my living room than be dragged in it.

Holding everything I need, I walk back into the bathroom on the lower level of my penthouse. It was fairly large for it to be a guest bathroom, but it was better than having only half baths down here and having to go upstairs. 

With slippers on my feet I foot across the tile floors of the bathroom as I hold everything in my hands. I look at Draco as he lays in the deep and large soaking bathtub with his head held back and his eyes closed as if it's just a regular day at the spa. Dismiss all of the cuts and bruises on his body, he was acting like nothing happened to him. I drop everything in my hands on to the granite sink counter making Draco say, "Did they bring it?"