-21-

S2

- Chapter 21 -
If U Were Mine

- Chapter 21 -If U Were Mine

I sit in the backseat of the car service looking out of the window as we drive through Los Angeles, California

I sit in the backseat of the car service looking out of the window as we drive through Los Angeles, California. At first I wasn't going to come with Desdemona when she extended the invite, but it seemed like the best thing to do. It's only a week, but I was too paranoid in New York to stay there. It didn't matter that Apollo found everyone that participated in my attack and had them dealt with. It didn't matter that we killed Lil Buddha and Kim. Something still wasn't sitting well with everything that's been happening in my life lately.

After a six hour flight in first class and landing at LAX, we were here. I look over at Desdemona who's busy talking on the phone. I was going to use this week not only to get some work done, but relax. There had been so much shit going on back to back that I haven't had the time to just sit down and breathe for a second. I was slowly losing my mind and it wasn't even close to being over. I still had the Kohh situation weighing heavy on my mind.

I know that I can't avoid the situation because Apollo was convinced he was involved in all the bullshit. When Apollo has made up his mind there's no changing it. If I don't handle it, he will. I much rather handle it myself because Kohh is my friend. I not only brought him to America, but into this world...our world. I was trying to convince myself that he would never turn on me, but you can't trust everyone. Maybe I made a mistake thinking I could trust someone. My biggest downfall is being a trusting person. It's in part because I pride myself on being trustworthy, so I figure everyone is when I know they're not.

My brothers would say the only solution is violence and to kill him the next time I see Kohh on the spot. I needed to talk to Kohh first before just making a move. You can always point a snake out by the way they slither. If Kohh wronged me, I'll be able to tell by changes in his movement and behavior. Actions scream louder than words, right?

When I see Desdemona is finally off of the phone I ask her, "Why exactly are you coming out here again?"

"I have some meetings with Shoedazzle. I'm their new celebrity endorser, so I'm working on a shoe collection with them. I also have the photo-shoot for the campaign." I saw on one of those gossip pages on Instagram that Shoedazzle decided to replace Hazel E with Desdemona after her colorist and homophobic comments. I don't know how true that is, but hey..