-36-

S3

- Chapter 36 -
The Setup

- Chapter 36 -The Setup

I pull up to one of our spots in the Warehouse District parking my Maserati in the back where a bunch of cars were lined up

I pull up to one of our spots in the Warehouse District parking my Maserati in the back where a bunch of cars were lined up. I just came back from my short trip in Montenegro and Glock was already requesting a meeting. I agree we need to talk because I needed to be updated on everything that happened with Chaos and the setup. Like did it go through as planned...

I walk through the cold afternoon air into the heated building where loud and booming music is playing. The warehouse is covered in graffiti ceiling to floor with an open floor plan comprised of different sections. One area has a pool table, another has couches with a flatscreen tv and multiple game systems. This was one of our warehouses more so used as a hangout and meeting place rather than a place for drug manufacturing.

I walk through getting greetings and head nods as I sign of respect from our workers and crew. That's the one thing I was trying to figure out how to approach... How do we tell our crew that we eventually want out and are quitting. We'll be walking away from the game soon and they'll essentially be out of work. It's just like any big corporation closing, there would be massive unemployment. At this moment I wasn't worried about that. We'll tackle that problem when we get to it. Right now our biggest concern is C.A.S. and moving all this weight for Mrs. Ambani.

Working with Rajan has actually been smooth sailing so far. She makes sure we have all the contacts necessary to get the product and we make sure she gets her money. She's a much better boss than her husband, I'll say that. Getting rid of Sanjay and becoming the source was probably the best move I've made for this organization. Our money has tripled and we don't have the stress of having to answer to someone else. Now it's just a matter of stacking as much money as we can in these last months as drug dealers before we go legit.

"Ay, where's Glock?" I ask a young dude who's about 18 who works for us.

"That back room," he says pointing towards it. I nod my head thanking him as I head that way. As I get closer I squint my eyes trying to make out who someone is. I enter the room stopping in my tracks looking at the person then at Glock who's talking to a couple more guys in a circle.