-78.2-

S6

- Chapter 78, Part Two -
The Final Hour

- Chapter 78, Part Two -The Final Hour

Leaned against my car I watch as the FBI takes things out of the mansion Nina was living in while in New York

Leaned against my car I watch as the FBI takes things out of the mansion Nina was living in while in New York. They're damn near confiscating everything she's bought with this illegal drug money. Designer clothes, expensive furniture, rare art, and several cars. With her in jail with no bond she has no use for it anyway.

I can't help but chuckle to myself. Nina and Casanova thought they could take advantage of me, but karma came back around for both of them first. I guess I shouldn't say karma, but more so Draco. One thing I know about that nigga is he always has a plan even behind bars. He can say we're done, but he still helped me. If he wouldn't have done what he did I would probably be dead next.

Watching them take several Birkin bags to a truck I know Nina would have a heart attack. She loves a good designer bag and they're throwing them in like they're from Burlington. I laugh to myself because she really got what's coming to her.

An FBI agent approaches me saying, "I hope you got all your stuff from in here. We're locking all doors and gates. This place is going up for auction," he informs me since I was staying with her. Luckily, I have somewhere to go and I'm not being thrown out on the street.

"I'm good. You're done?" The man nods and I give one last look at the house before getting in my car.

Before pulling off I turn my music up loud and grab an already rolled blunt lighting it. When I woke up from my coma I had no desire to smoke weed. Mostly because I didn't even remember I did it in the first place. Then the old habits start coming back. You suddenly crave the things you used to do...

Pulling up to a hotel building I call Rhea saying, "I'm here," once she answers.

"Can you come up? I'm not quite ready and I need to talk to you about something." I tell her okay then go to park my car.