-2-

S1

- Chapter Two -
Who I Am

- Chapter Two -Who I Am

We're parked outside of a body shop in the Bronx as I sit in the backseat of the car

We're parked outside of a body shop in the Bronx as I sit in the backseat of the car. I tie the black bandanna around my mouth looking over at Draco who's pulling a ski mask over his face. "You good?" I ask examining him.

"Does it matter. We're going to do this regardless, right?" He says looking at me with tight lips.

I point my finger at him saying, "You needa cut this new found attitude you got. When you were 13 you begged my mutha fuckin' ass to let you move in with me cause you didn't like living with Granny. I let you. Once again you begged my ass to let you get involved with what me and Glock were doing. You wanted to be like your big brothers so bad. Now you want out, so your showing your ass until I tell you to take yo ass on, but that's not gonna happen. We're family. Always will be and family sticks together."

"Family also wants what's best for you." He looks over at me as we hold a staring match. He puts a glove on his hand with a snap. The yellow gloves stuck out from him his all black attire. "You done? Because we got shit to handle.." He says holding his gun up.

"Let's go," I say grabbing my gun pulling the backseat door handle. "We'll be out in ten," I say to my driver, Haze, getting out of the car. I shut the door behind me walking around the back of the car onto the sidewalk. I rarely handled situations like this myself, I didn't have to anymore, but this called for it.

Me and Draco walk towards the entrance of the car shop. We both duck to go under the half open garage door. We walk in seeing Glock and Ares rushing in through the back. The owner of the shop looks at us confused as I pull the garage door down with a slam making it get darker. "Wassup, Louise," I say with a sinister smile that he can't see under the bandanna. Glock grabs him by the shirt throwing him to the ground punching him.

"A-Apollo, why are you doing this?" He asks with a shaky voice.

"How come every time Pistol P comes to collect my money you only have 25% of it and you're asking for more time? He says you've done it about 3 times now."