Alternate Ending

- Epilogue: Alternate Ending -

Pain, Pressure, Paranoia

The tall walls of the cold, grey Georgia Federal Prison building sits among the even darker clouds on a quiet evening

The tall walls of the cold, grey Georgia Federal Prison building sits among the even darker clouds on a quiet evening. The gloomy weather isn't a good reflection of the feelings within the man, but maybe it knows what's really in his soul... Darkness and revenge.

Those prison gates roll back and only one person awaits the man taking his exit. At 6'5" his outfit of a white t-shirt and khaki pants could fit better, but it's all they had for him. His hair is in braids and he still has the same beard he went in with. Not much has changed on the outer, except more muscle from spending days working out in his cell or the yard.

With a look of confusion and happiness all at the same time Apollo emerges a free man. Only serving a few years of his twenty year sentence it feels like a miracle he's leaving prison. He knew he'd be an old man before he saw the outside world again, but he was extended some type of grace...

The grace of a presidential pardon that was only given due to Desmond's connections. If he wasn't apart of the billionaire boys club, Apollo would still be behind bars right as we speak. Desmond Garnet, a billionaire and once federal informant, was the only character affidavit Apollo needed to get approved.

Desdemona's father is the picture of pristine billionaire status with his expensive suit laying perfectly on his body. He leans against a Rolls Royce Cullinan matching the car's icy paint job.

Apollo's not surprised he didn't have a large welcome home committee. Everyone he considered family had cut ties with him years ago. Him being in prison needing support or asking for forgiveness didn't change that.

While they thought he was going to rot for the next two decades they moved on with their life. The dream Draco planned years ago, they were all living it. Maybe it makes sense considering Apollo didn't want to leave the drug game in the first place, so they left him behind since he didn't stick to the plan.

Everyone's married and living their happy lives in legitimate bliss. If Rhea didn't have a child with him, she probably would've cut all ties to him too. Even though Apollo knows he brought this on himself with his disloyalty and manipulative ways, he's still angry.

Him and Draco are on good terms, but not on speaking terms. Draco will never trust Apollo. He doesn't deserve his trust after everything he did. The same goes with Glock. They cut all ties with their big brother. No letters, no visits, and maybe they'll answer a call on a holiday. Other than that he's spent his time locked up stewing in animosity and jealousy. Apollo had time to grow into a bitter old gangster like his father, Ar'mon...

Ever since Desmond bailed Apollo out all those years ago they've built a relationship and created a bond. The truth is they're not much different. They've both done things to their family in order to come out on top. They're both not morally correct all the time. All that time of Apollo doing Ar'mon's bidding on an old beef, and it's his father's enemy that helped him get out. It's funny how life works.