-38-

Season 3: Finale

- Chapter 38 -
No Regrets

- Chapter 38 -No Regrets

As soon as we were back in New York from our weekend trips, we were leaving again to Paris, France for Paris Fashion Week

As soon as we were back in New York from our weekend trips, we were leaving again to Paris, France for Paris Fashion Week. We're staying in some really nice hotel courtesy of the person who invited Draco. I sit in the hotel room's master suite staring at my phone in my hand. It's been almost a week since I've talked to my sister, Miranda.

Draco told me Apollo had to move her to a different location for safety reasons because he suspected someone was on to her location. Apparently this house doesn't have a house phone and she can't use her cellphone. A part of me didn't believe it and the other said it makes sense.

Draco was in the living room of the hotel suite having a photo shoot for some blog or magazine while I'm in here alone. I stare at my phone then decide to call my mother. I'm sure it's early in America because of the time difference, but I needed to ask her about what Lennox told me on the phone because I couldn't stop thinking about it.

It rings and rings then she finally picks up. "Desdemona.." She says clearing her throat. "Hey, honey!" She adds putting more excitement in her voice. She sounded like she just woke up or wasn't expecting me to call her.

"Hey, Mom. How are you?" I ask for small talk.

"Great! Just working in my garden on this early morning. What are you doing?"

"I'm in Paris for Fashion Week," I say casually picking at the covers on the bed.

"Well, that sounds better than what I'm doing. You're always on the go," she says chuckling.

I honestly had no time for small talk. "Mom, I was talking to my brother and he said Dad permanently moved to New York. What's going on with that? What's that about?"

"Yes, he did," my mother says with ease. "Me and your father are getting a divorce."

"What?!" I don't know why I'm so shocked. It was bound to happen or I at least hoped it was.