-65-

S6

- Chapter 65 -
Free Draco

- Chapter 65 -Free Draco

Sitting in the back of a Rolls Royce parked outside of the Metropolitan Correctional Center, I wait for Draco to be processed out and officially released on bail

Sitting in the back of a Rolls Royce parked outside of the Metropolitan Correctional Center, I wait for Draco to be processed out and officially released on bail. Today at his court hearing the judge approved his bail package much like he did Apollo's.

I paid his $3 million bail with ease. If Draco would've paid it himself it could be weeks before he's released because they would have to verify it was legally obtained and not drug money. I want him home as soon as possible like any wife would. It was nothing considering the money will be repaid when the case is over and all required appearances have been made.

I stare at the back of a driver who sits in the driver's seat before looking at my watch wondering how long this will take. All I can think about is what my father told me a few days ago...

He explained how he originally became an informant to get some of his family members in their organization locked up along with the De Carlo's organization back in the day. That I knew after he confessed months ago, but he made it seem like that was it.

That did lead to the arrest of Ar'mon back then, which started this current beef. He did it in exchange for his freedom rather than going to prison right along with them. Pretty much the feds owned my father for 5 years.

For five years, he provided privileged information to the FBI on both organizations. When it was said and done he got no time while they all went to prison for decades. Some are still in prison to this day unlike Ar'mon who was released.

My father's a hated man for what he did, but he was able to move on with his life. He thought he did what was right in order to move forward and provide for his family. He started his tech business and became a billionaire, while almost 30 people rot in jail.

Even though my father held up his end of the deal they had a hold on him. Every now and again the feds would randomly pop up threatening my father with prison time using evidence they held onto if he didn't do what they asked. That's how he's in the position he is now still being an informant. Despite him explaining as much as he could it still doesn't make sense to me...