[17 - HAIKYUU!! - HINATA X EVERYONE]

i am an absolute sucker for the hinata harem, he deserves all the love.

post timeskip !!

i present to you one headcanon per ship:

• kagehina •

one might assume that kags is the big spoon, because hes taller and all that but its actually hinata because when they first got together kageyama wasnt used to the casual touches and shou wanted to help him get used to it.

"let me go, i have to go to the bathroom."

"nope!"

"dumbass, don't squeeze me tighter!"

 • atsuhina •

atsumu was helplessly pining after shouyou for months (he thought he was cute in high school but after he came back from brazil he was just so fucking hot) and when omi and osamu had finally helped him gather up the courage hinata laughed and said that he'd asked him to go out for drinks three weeks prior, and assumed they'd been going out since then.

"but we haven't even done anythin'?"

"i thought you just wanted to take things slow! friday was our fifth date y'know—"

"i—oh my god i'm never livin' this down. can i kiss ya now?"

"yes."

• kenhina • 

i think hinatas really shit at video games. he enjoys them, and kenma tries to teach him but he just,, is so bad. (he does however always win at "can i distract kenma from his game without him getting mad at me?")

"why do i keep dying? how are you so good at this?"

"i'm just good with my fingers."

"kenma!"

• oihina •

they dance together all the time. they got close by going out dancing (and doing other things) in rio and when theyre in their apartment and a song they like comes on, one will always get the other to drop what hes doing to come and dance.

"join me, shou-chan!"

"in a second, as soon as im done with this."

"you leave me no choice: i must seduce you through the art of dance!"

"who knew the great king was actually just a great dork?"

"well, it worked, didn't it?"

• tanahina •

hinata steals tanakas clothes all the time, but he feels bad since his clothes don't fit tanaka, so he starts buying sweaters and hoodies in his size so they can share.

"i'm never taking this off. now i know why you do this all the time."

"ryuu, i love you but i need that."

"nuh-uh, you are never getting this back. payback!"

"what would noya-san say if he found out you were stealing from his precious kouhai?"