Chapter 8

"Please Sana aaj shaam mei chale ge hum party mei, Yuvi ke ghar par hai.... tere liye karke club ka cancel karwaya hai kyuki mujhe pata hai tu comfortable ny hogi" Sidharth has been convincing her to join tonight's party with his friends, he is very well aware about the fact that she gets a little awkward and finds it difficult to socialize but he also wanted her to break out from her bubble and explore, make new friends, socialize and try to stay happy.

She was laid down on the bed denying his proposal while he was settled down beside her trying to cajol her for so long now.

"Sidharth please na baba mat kar aise mere se ny hoga na" she coverd herself with the quilt turing the other side. She wasn't comfortable with the idea of going out and over the top she also had a bad headache.

"Acha dekh abhi tu aaram kar kuch kha le phir shaam tak dekhna tera headache thik ho jaye ga phir hum chale ge ok baby" declaring his decision as always he closed the door behind him and left for his office.

This man can never change she sighed and blushed as his words baby and darling were echoing in her mind, he was the only guy who could give butterflies in her stomach.

"Coco aaja" she signalled him to come up the bed, he happily listened to her command and jumped up on the bed licking her face making her giggle. She was resting when Rita ji entered her room to check on her, she did not had anything to eat since since last night so she thought to make her eat something.

"Sana beta kuch kha le bache kal raat se ny khaya tu ne" caressing her head she woke her up.

"Aunty ap?.... Haan mai kha leti hu bas fresh ho kar nechi aa jati hu" she said in her sleepy voice.

"Koi baat ny beta tu aaram kar mai le kar aati hu khana" she stood up to leave when Shehnaaz stopped her

"Aunty mai aa jao ge please ap tention mat lo" she assured.

"Aise kaise tention na lu mai? kal tujhe aise roote hue dekh kar meri jaan he nikal gai thi pata hai, mujhe Kitna bura laga ..... aur phir kuch khaye bina soo gai" complaining she sat down on the bed while Shehnaaz's eyes welled up with tears and she hugged her tightly.

Always it had been her who took care of others since her childhood, first it was her Chacha's family and used to look after her grandma out of love, though her grandmother never forced her to take care of her but it was obvious because she was growing old in age day by day.

She was loving this love and care that she was getting from Rita ji and she knows it'll be very tough when the time will come for her to leave this house. Rita ji's eyes also got moist but she controlled "Chalo abhi fresh ho jao mai tujhe khana khila dungi aaj apne hathon se.... thik hai?" shehnaaz nodded and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

Rita ji was in the kitchen preparing her plate of food and was in
deep thoughts thinking about Shehnaaz. It had almost been a month since she was living here but it felt like she has know her forever, after seeing her condition last night she was feeling awful for this angelic person.

One who must have never even thought bad for anyone, herself was going through so much. In a flow of emotion yesterday Shehnaaz had also shared her miserable and terrifying past with her about her Chacha and Chachi who had misbehaved with her, unfortunately Sidharth who was hiding and listening to their conversation had left before he could hear all these.

It was 7 in the evening when Shehnaaz woke up from her nap, she was now feeling all fresh and fine. The fact that tomorrow it is her grandmother's surgery and anything could happen broke her to the core

"Baba ji bas dadi ka khayal rakhna please, unko thik kar dena" she prayed looking up at the ceiling joining her hands.

"Motiiiii tu tayaar ho gai?" Sidharth barged in to her room without any warning yet again making her pissed off.