Chapter 80

"Sana beta dekh toh Sidharth utha ya ny .... aaj ke din bhi soo raha hai" a busy Rita maa asked Shehnaaz to check on her husband.

It was her baby shower today and they were supposed to have a puja and then a small party to celebrate. Sidharth was tired looking after Shehnaaz the entire night and hence he was still in bed and had no energy to wake up.

"Sidharth uth ja late ho raha hai puja ke liye, saare guests bhi aa gae hai" she pulled his arm to wake him up.

"Haan 2 min" he mumbled.

"Puttu mujhe pata hai tu raat bhar thik se ny soya mere chakkar mei..... mai tujhe thoda sa bhi disturb ny karti but yeh zaruri hai na isliye please uth ja" she asked him to wake up as sweetly as could.

He gave in to her sweet words and woke up walking towards the bathroom with a grumpy look on his face. He was so tired and grumpy that he didn't even noticed Sana looking drop dead gorgeous in her pink and yellow saree. She had dressed up after so long but he didn't even spare a glance at her.

"Saddu kahi ka!! huh!!" she twisted her lips and rested on the bed for a while by the time he gets dressed up.

He walked wearing a kurta which complimented her look and he looked no less than a snack to her. Her eyes fell on him and she was basically drooling over her own husband.

"Honeybun dekh rahe ho na papa ko aise tayar ho kar niche jaye ga phir saari ladkiya isko dekhe ge aur mujhe gussa aaye ga..... ek na ek ka toh muh tod dena hai maine phir" she said looking at her bumb.

Sidharth was fixing his hair in front of the mirror walked towards her was bend down on his knees in front of the bumb and replied smirking "Honeybun apni gadhi mummy ko yeh samjhao ke tere papa handsome hai toh log toh dekhe ge he..... waise teri mummy bhi utni buri nai lag rahi hai"

Shehnaaz grabbed the pillow she could reach out to and hit him, though he tried to dough it he failed.

"Sidharth bakwas mat kar ek toh itni mehnat se saree dali hai aaj kitne din baad aur make up bhi kiya hai aur usme bhi tu bol raha hai ki mai thik he lag rahi hu..... mood kharab kar diya mera tuni" she said in a low voice and looked away.

"Abey nautanki chal niche ab late ny ho raha?" he pulled her arms a little but she didn't respond.

"Sana..... meri jaan" he said and looked at her face with his intense gaze making her nervous.

"Yeh eyes par kya lagaya hai tuni? eye shadow? bohot sundar lag raha hai yarr" he said and a little smile was visible on her face which she tried her best to hide by looking away but he cupped her face and made her look towards him.

"Yeh red lipstick lagai hai na yarr bohot he sexy lag rahi hai" her smile grew a little. Now she had started pointing towards the things she wanted him to notice at the first place.

She pointed towards her forehead, nose, cheeks , ears, neck all that she could think of and he went on thinking of all that words he could use to praise her.

"Saree? isme toh tu ekdum hot lag rahi hai meri jaan.... matlab ekdum breathtaking hot" he said and pressed his lips giving a tight peck on her cheeks.

"Oye love birds baad mei yeh sab kar lena niche chalo Aunty bula rahi hai" there came Yuvi's voice by the door startling both of them.

"Abey yarr tu ruk ja kamini tera bhi din aaye ga very soon tab ek ek chiz ka badla lunga mai" he scoffed and helped his wife carefully get up from the bed who chuckled at his comment.

Coco too barked standing beside Yuvi which made her burst out laughing.

"Haan teri he kami thi tu bhi aa gaya hamesha ki tarha kabab mei haddi banne."