chapter 64

"Maaaa!!" Shehnaaz rushed inside and landed in maa's arms. Coco came running towards Sidharth who had just entered with their bags, he was looking all worn out. Then it went towards Shehnaaz on the couch.

"Hayeee Coco mera baby tu miss kiya mereko" she bunched it in her arms who was going crazy seeing her after 12 days.

"Tumlog fresh ho jao aur jaldi se niche dinner karne aao, thik hai?" Rita ji said, by the time Sidharth came and crashed on the couch resting his head on her lap.

"Haan maa phir mai apko sab batao ge humne waha kya kya kiya" she said.

"Nahi beta dinner karke ekdum sone chal jana dono, thakan ny hue kya tujhe? dekh isko iski toh ankh bhi lag jaye ge 2 min mei he" she caressed his head.

"Maa.... Acha thik hai" she agreed seeing her husband's condition who was ready to pass out any moment.

"Chal Sidharth uth ja fresh ho kar niche aa tab tak khana lagwati hu" Maa tried pushing him to get up but he stubbornly laid there placing her hand back into his hair.

"Mom ap please khila do mere ander bilkul energy ny hai aur mai abhi uthne bhi ny wala baad mei change kar lunga"

"Maa rehne do ap mai change karke idhar he sab le aati hu, waise bhi sachi thak gaya hai yeh, mai toh phir bhi flight mei soo gai thi yeh jaga hua tha" Rita ji agreed and continued patting Sidharth's head.

Shehnaaz quickly went and got changed and went to bring the plates of their food. She even brought Coco's bowl with it's food in the living room itself.

"Sidharth sidha baith toh na khilao ge tujhe, kya bachon jaisa kar raha hai" Rita ji scolded as he was not ready to sit up straight but had to sit reluctantly as he didn't wanted his mom to get mad at him.

Frowning he sat wearily with his eyes still closed while Rita ji was feeding him. Shehnaaz was just enjoying the drama of her dear husband who was an absolute baby right now and in need of all the attention.

Post dinner he was on the bed and he was in need of his wife to cuddle him to sleep today who was currently with Coco. "Kya hai yaar ab.... kabhi kabhi lagta hai Coco kutta na ho kar sautan ho mera" he grumbled tossing and turning on his bed. After waiting for like 20 minutes she finally came into their bedroom, exhausted.

"Shehnaaaaz" he whined.

"Haan puttu kya hua" she so loved his baby voice which only came out whenever he's needy.

"Hug kar mujhe mai kab se wait kar raha tha par tu Coco ke pass thi" he turned towards her side.

"Awwww" she bunched him in his arms, "Mai Coco ko miss kiya isliye thodi der uske pas thi aur maa ko jaldi se goodnight bol kar aa gai tere pas"

"Waise pata hai Sidharth maine na bohot enjoy kiya, thank you so much Bebu and I love you aur-" she stopped when she heard his soft snoring.

"Hayeee mera nona bacha, soo gaya yeh toh" she placed a quick peck on his head and drifted off herself.

The role revers happened in the morning when she was all snuggled into him and he was holding her in his embrace. This probably might have happened in the middle of night.

They had resume their work from today and he was also going to meet up with the officer who was looking into the matter since he himself was not satisfied. He was still in a doubt as to how that person, who ever it was had stopped everything out of the blue.

......

"Sidharth breakfast?" Shehnaaz stopped him midway when he was rushing to his office.

"Late ho raha hai abhi ny"