Chapter 29

"Haan Chal abhi bata kya socha hai tuni?" Taiji asked impatiently. Tauji and Dadi were also present in the room and others were resting after having their lunch so this was the best time where they could discuss the plan.

Sidharth had asked not to involve Shehnaaz in this which felt a little wired but they ignored it. He started explaining everything to them, they were impressed listing to his plan but dadi just had one concern, "Puttar sab thik hai mujhe manzur hai par jo bhi ho jaise bhi ho Mayera meri poti hai, mai uske sath galat nahi hone de sakti na!" her saying was correct, though Mayera had never treated her as her grandmother but she was one to her and she can't be unfair in this.

"Thik hai toh uska bhi kuch na kuch kar lenge waise bhi Mayera ka kaam humme ekdum last mei padega aur usse pehle ki kuch ho hum sab wapes yaha pohoch jaye ge" he explained.

"Thik hai jaisa tumhe thik lage bete, hum sath hai tumhare.... aur tumhari Mummy aur tumhare dost bhi toh aa rahe hai na?" Tauji asked.

"Haan vo log raat tak yaha pohoch jaye ge" he replied. Now all they needed was Waheguru's blessings which will help them execute their plan successfully.

Post discussion of the plan he went to Mayera's room to get her involve in his talk and somehow get Coco out of Chachi's balcony, that poor dog was locked outside facing all the heat and cold all by himself. Coco was his frenemy and he loved him too, seeing him would bring a smile on Shehnaaz's face that's exactly what he wanted.

"Hi, apko kuch kaam tha kya?" she asked the moment the she opened the door hearing the knock.

"Haan vo tumse puchna tha ke plan on hai na? maine tumhe jo idea diya tha vo wala?" he asked in a low voice.

"Haan Haan vo idea best hai, thank you so much ap best ho apne meri bohot madad ki hai" she excitedly hugged him and his greatest luck of all time brought Shehnaaz right their making her witness the scene right in front of her eyes.

She passed them shooting daggers through her eyes, if her eyes could kill then both of them would have been already dead on the floor.

Sidharth saw her passing by and glaring, he gulped down the huge ball of saliva which got stuck on his throat, he knew he's gone, though this jealousy of her proved him about her feelings for him which made him extremely happy but at the same time this act turned out do be a deadly one, but once she sees Coco her anger may subside, maybe, he thought.

"Ummm.... Mayera vo ab maine tumhari help ki hai toh tumhe bhi meri ek help karni hogi" he said.

"Haan batao", "Vo Coco ny dekh raha aur mujhe pata hai usko Aunty ne balcony mei lock karke rakha hai toh usko nikal kar mujhe de de" he spoke in a demanding tone as she looked at him with suspicion.

"Kyu? Itna ny kar sakti kya? Yaar.... mai janta hu Aunty ko Coco se darr lagta hai isliye usko waha rakha hai par I promise unko pata ny cahle ga mai usko apne Wale room mei rakh lunga, bechara akele hai na waha" he explained, Mayera thought for a while but then agreed to help him. It was no big of a task for her to get inside her room and get Coco out of it, Coco was greatly saddened as he was there alone for a while now.

When Mayera had entered inside the room her mom and dad were luckily asleep and she tiptoed inside carried Coco and in no time she was out of their room. Seeing Sidharth it started whining, he carried that poor dog in his arms and left thanking her.

The first thing was successfully done, he felt really bad seeing Coco's condition, even his eyes moistened, he wanted to cheer him up so he started talking to him as he used to

"Oyeee mere jaani dushman tu roota bhi hai? kya yaar!! tu toh kamzor nikla par koi ny tujhe tention lene ki zarurat ny hai ab mai Shehnaaz ka dhyan rakh lunga aakhir shadi ke baad toh mere sath he rahe ge" he winked at him Coco growled weakly.

"Acha.... Matlab rona bhi hai aur mujhe darana bhi hai!! yeh sahi hai beta, bhul mat abhi maine teri madad ki hai aur abhi mai he Shehnaaz ke pass le kar ja raha hu.... tujhe toh mujhe thank you bolna chahiye but it's ok, you know I'm a very kind person." he smirked as they reached in front of Shehnaaz's room. He tried opening the door but found it locked from the inside, "Shehnaaz!! Darwaza khol, kya kar rahi hai tu?"

"Tu ja yaha se mujhe koi baat ny karni" she replied yelling from the inside, he hits his head with his palm and nods his head in disbelief, he was in great trouble now. By the time Coco barked from the outside making her open the door instantly the next moment.

"Coco" she chirped grouping it in her arms as it went all crazy, wiggling and licking her whole face. Lifeless Coco was lively again.

"Tujhe kaha se mila? Isko toh chachi ne..... par tujhe kaise mil gaya?" she asked in a soft tone this time.

"Mai toh Iske liye hi Mayera ke pass gaya tha ab vo mere gale pad gai usme meri kya galti!? Mai toh teri yeh smile dekhne ke liye hi sab kar raha tha" He kicked up the fuss because she was unnecessarily doubting him. Seeing his sulking cute little face bend down staring the floor, she chuckled under her breath, such a baby he is, she thought.

Leaving Coco on the ground she cupped his cheeks in both her palms trying to lift his head and looked towards her but he was standing there with his head bend down stubbornly, clearly showing his anger. Now she was the who'll have to coax this small baby with all the pampering because once he's angry then it's next to impossible to pacify him.

"Thank you bebu" she cooed encircling her arms around him.

"Nahi mujhe ny karni baat tu ja yaha se" he mimicked her pushing her hand away, "Nahi par mujhe karni hai!!" she again hugged him back.

"Sidharth dekh mujhe na irritation ho rahi hai please mat kiya kar..... Ammaaaa Sidharth tu kitna paapi hai" he mimicked her again, this time she clearly understood he was not actually angry and was enacting her the whole time just to tease her.

"Tu bohot ganda hai Sidharth" she punched him slightly on his stomach.

"Wohoohoo!! Shit!!" he groaned holding the area where she hit him.

"Zyada zoor se ny ho gaya baby?" he whined. As she giggled seeing him, he too joined her as the both ended up laughing their ass off.

"Hayeee..... Hayeee bas kar Sidharth tujhe dekh kar meri hassi ny ruk rahi" she gasped while speaking.

"Acha bass chal shant ho ja abhi" he pulled her in his embrace rubbing her back, equalizing her breath.

After very long she laughed wholeheartedly with him, he's the only one who can make her laugh to tears. Seeing her laughing boosted his energy up, if he wants this smile permanently on her face then he'll surely have to be successful in his plan. She was his strength, she was his motivation to do things, when this happened? how this happened? he has no idea about it but the fact is that now it has happened and soon she'll permanently became a part of his life.

"Chal Shehnaaz Coco ko mujhe de de mai isko apne he room mei rakhta hu yaha Chachi aayi aur isko dekha toh Coco ko phir se utha kar le jaye ge" He said pulling away from her.

She looked at him with pleading eyes as he grabbed Coco in his arms.

"Baby bagal wala room mera he hai usme Coco rahega aur bas thore time ki baat hai phir koi tention nahi rahe ge" he cajoled her holding her face with his one hand. She nodded as Sidharth took Coco in his room.

It was 8:00 pm and Sidharth's mom along with his friends would be here anytime soon. The guests were having dinner in the backyard Chacha Chachi were busy taking all the appreciation that they totally did not deserve, Shehnaaz did not come down as she also had an advantage of guests who could guess if her Chachi brings her down forcefully. Sidharth was with her while she was playing with Coco, she had missed him so much, they also stayed back waiting for Sid friends and family.