Chapter 30

The guests were having dinner in the backyard and everyone were there except Shehnaaz and Sidharth.

She refused to joined everyone there and was adamant enough to not leave her room. Sidharth's phone beeped as he got a message from his bodyguard that they were here.

"Mom aa gai" he said rushing down to fetch them up. Sidharth had told her that they were here to attend her wedding which probably wasn't supposed to happening according to her, he had even asked his mom for continuing the drama and pretending to be unaware about everything going around.

"Mom!!" Sidharth hugged her tightly and eventually three of his friends. Dadi, Taiji and Tauji came as soon as they were informed about their arrival. After a warm welcome from the Gills they were walking inside

"Apko ny pata mai kitne khush hu ke aplog iss rishte ke liye mann gai, mujhe toh pata bhi mera beta aise achanak sab..... It was unexpected" Rita ji said gratefully.

"Nahi nahi aisa ny hai ulta humme apne apko khushkismat samjhana chahiye ki hamari Shehnaaz ko koi itna pyar karne wala mila" Taiji smiled.

"Haan Bhai Pyaar and all sahi hai, tu mil humlog ko baad mei" Zoe spoke in a threatening tone. As they were about to walk upstairs towards Shehnaaz's room Chachi walked in from the backyard to fetch something from the kitchen when her eyes landed on the group and she thought to approach them.

"Sidharth beta ap kahana khane ny aaye!?" she asked with extra sweetness in her voice.

"Ji Aunty vo mai kha lunga...... Oh haan waise yeh meri Mom hai aur yeh Sana ke dusre dost aur mom yeh Shehnaaz ki pyari Chachi jo uska itna dhyan rakhti hai ke mat puchho" He tried controlling but the last line came out almost sternly.

Rita ji remembered how Shehnaaz had once broke down in front of her and ended up telling about her past, so she was that heartless lady who had been making the life of that poor soul a living hell. Maybe for the first time ever in her life she could feel her blood literally boiling and wanted to give a tight slap right across her face for her deeds, after she was Sidharth's mom who couldn't tolerate such things.

She forced a smile on her face and looked away. Shehnaaz was eagerly waiting for everyone in the room, her anxiety was killing her from the inside. She was going to meet her Rita Aunty after a while but this time she would see her as her future mother in law.

Though according to her knowledge Rita Aunty has no idea about Sidharth's proposal and there was nothing for her to feel weird about as she can act normally in front of her but still she'll just feel different around her from now on.

Not being able to control herself any longer she walked out of her room and peeped down from the hallway to see if they were coming upstairs.

Sidharth was carrying a great luck nowadays, the moment Shehnaaz saw them Mayera appeared out of nowhere, "Yeh Meri beti hai Mayera, beta Aunty ke pair chuo" Chachi pushed her towards Rita ji as she reluctantly touched her feet.

Sidharth could feel a constant gaze on him, he looked around then he looked up to see Shehnaaz fuming in anger glaring him.

"Why always me God!? Fuck!!" he cursed under his breath as he looked at her with his puppy eyes, she snapped her finger pointing towards him, immediately went back inside her room.

She knew what was Chachi trying to do over here and she was not liking it at all. Without caring about anyone he rushed upstairs behind her gaining everybody's attention.

"Sana baby meri koi galti ny hai yaar!!" he barged inside to find her laid down on the bed completely covered in a blanket from head to toe.

"Shehnaaaaz!!" he tried snatching it away from her but she stubbornly held it tight still not showing her face.