chapter 39

"Oh wow cupcakes.... Bhabhi yeh apne banane hai?" Yash squeaked in excitement opening the packet that was kept on the table. Sidharth will definitely regret keeping it there, he should have already thought about the others who could attack on his favorite cupcakes that his wife made specially for him. By the time he changed and was down for dinner, he found the entire family sitting on the dinning table and devouring the tasty cupcakes which are Sana's special that were supposedly his. "Beta tere hathon mei toh jaadu hai sachi" Sidharth's maasi praised. "Aur nahi toh kya, meri beti aise hi thori hai.... usme aur kitna talent hai tumhe kya pata" Rita ji said like a proud mother hugging her sideways and pecking her head lovingly. Sidharth eyes went towards the empty box kept there "Abey yeh Kya ho raha hai??" he almost yelled. "Kya hua tujhe?" Sidharth's bua asked seeing his expression. "Areee mere liye ny rakha kisine? kya yaar Sana tuni bhi kuch ny bola na? Tuni mere liye banaye thi aur mere liye ek bhi ny bachaya?" he complained like a 5 year whose favourite chocolates have been snatched away by someone. Shehnaaz did wanted to save some for him but just couldn't speak up when they were so engrossed in the cupcakes and praising her. "Bhai chill..... bhabhi toh apke sath hi rehti hai kabhi aur bana kar khila dengi kon sa bhage ja raha hai, hum toh 2-3 din ke mehaman hai uske baad Shehnaaz bhabhi aur unke cupcakes dono apke hi hai" Mukti said in her sweet tone. Sidharth obviously didn't said anything further but he so regretting leaving the cupcakes out of his sight on the table earlier. They had their dinner and it was bed time, tomorrow they have the party where Shehnaaz will be facing the media for the first time, for the first time she'll experience and come across this part of Sidharth's life.
Coco was sleeping on the bed in between again. Sidharth was so pissed of already to say anything, he laid down on his side and closed his eyes. Shehnaaz saw him and huffed, "Coco baby aaja tujhe bola na tu yaha couch par soya kar, ya phir tere liye kuch aur arrange karna padega kuch din manage kar le" he picked it up and placed it on the couch, Coco whined in response. She petted it, "Coco meri jaan hai na tu, kitna samjhdar hai maan ja na.... kal pakka tujhe peanut butter dungi, promise" she said as he wagged his tail in response and slept obediently. Now it was Sidharth whom she had to deal with, She saw his sleeping figure with his sulking face, "Bebuuuu" she jumped on the bed laying on her stomach beside him. She started playing with his hair massaging his scalp, he was so enjoying it, if this is the kind of treatment he'll get for sulking over small things he would do that daily, "Aww tu kinna nona lag raha hai mera kullu aise muh fula kar soya hai..... meri cutie pie..... mera gadhu bachu..... puttu hai tu mera" she caressed his hair lovingly scooching over towards him placing her head on his chest. He smiled with his eyes closed and held her in his arms, she adjusted herself properly, "Mai tere liye baad mei bana dungi pakka..... ab tu hi bata saare kha rahe thi usme mai kaha unko rokti? kya bolti tu hi bata ki ap log mat khao yeh mere pati ke liye hai baki koi ny kha sakta?" she explained, "Hmmm so ja abhi" he patted her head, "Sidhaaarrrthhhh" she whined, "Haan baby" he replied still patting her head, "Tu mere sath gussa kyu ho jata hai" she said, "Nahi hu mai gussa.... abhi soo ja chal chup chap mujhe neend aa rahi hai" he said. She smilingly agreed and they both soon went into deep slumber after a long tiering day.

Shehnaaz overslept as it was Sunday, she was in no mood of getting up early, even Sidharth did not disturb her sleep as it will be very exhausting for her today in the party. She woke up with a sweet voice of Rita ji who was there to check up on her. She smiled seeing Rita ji's smiling face but then her eyes went on the wall clock which was showing 9:00 am, she woke up with a jerk "Sorry maa late ho gaya" she said in her raspy voice. "Bache teri tabyet thik hai na? mai bas teri tabyet ka puchne aayi thi.... thik ny lag raha toh so ja thori der aur waise bhi cafe toh jana ny hai aaj tujhe" she caresses her head. "Nahi mai thik hu bas aaj vo Cafe ny jana tha toh uthne ka mann ny kar raha tha.... ap sabne breakfast kar liya?" she asked. "Haan kar liya.... tu aaja niche mai kisi se bol kar tera breakfast lagwati hu dinning table par.... thik hai" she got up to leave when Shehnaaz held her hand. "Maa...... Thank you" she said. Rita ji smiled "Maa bhi bol rahi hai aur thank you bhi?" she asked. Shehnaaz just hugged her wrapping her hands and resting her head on her belly. She has never missed her mother ever since Rita ji has come into her life, even Rita ji got so connected to this girl seeing her purity, truthfulness and innocence in a very short time, she would always shower her with her love that she has craved for since her childhood, Rita ji had decided. Both their eyes teared up with an unknown feeling of contentment, not wanting to start their day crying, Rita ji pulled away and said "Chal abhi jaldi niche aaja ok?"
"Haan bas abhi aayi" she smiled wiping the lone tear that had escaped her eyes.

It was evening when they all were getting dressed for the party. Shehnaaz was getting dressed in guest room where Mukti was helping her in getting dressed, she had decided to wear a black with a little bit of red combination of saree. Sidharth was dressed in all black. She was so excited to show her saree to him, she knew he'll love it because she was loving it herself. "Bebu!! yeh dekh" she excitedly walked towards him who was busy with someone on the call in their room. He shifted his gaze towards her as she twirled around flaunting her saree "Oh my God Baby!! Kitni pyari lag rahi hai meri jaan" he cupped her face, squeezing her cheeks slightly, least bothered with the person on the call who will listen to him praising her and why should he? he was praising his wife after all. "I'll call you back" he ended the call without even listing to the other end and locked her in his arms. "You're wearing my favorite colour" he stated. "Mujhe pata hai, isliye toh yeh pehna" she giggled through his chest. He needed to relax and prepare for her for the media and their questions. It is her first time and she might get scared or nervous. "Shehnaaz" he took her towards the bed and made her sit on the edge settling himself beside her. Firmly taking her hand in his he spoke, "Baby Aaj waha media bhi hogi you know that right?" she nodded in response. "Waha par I'll announce you're my wife and there will be a lot of questions thrown at us, tu darna mat.... jo dil mei ho wahi bolna" he explained her and she smiled looking him pressing his hand slightly which was holding her's. "Tu aise hath pakad lena mera phir mujhe bilkul darr ny lagega..... tu hath mat chodana bas" she said and he replied with just two words but those two words held the super power with a promise of life time "kabhi ny". That was enough of an assurance for her, she needed nothing else but him by her side. "I love meri jaan" placed a soft kiss on her forehead and got up not waiting for her to say it back. He knew she won't, not at least for now and he's ready to wait for it. She felt so relieved when he didn't looked at her expecting her to say it back, it was like he could read her mind.

Everyone except Sidharth and Shehnaaz had reached the venue. All the big names along with Sidharth's family and friends who couldn't attend the wedding were also there. As the car stopped right in front of the venue she was astonished to see the lights flashing on them and the media capturing their every single move. She was definitely not expecting this when he said there will be paparazzis there. She held his hand out of nervously which he never left the entire time. A smile automatically curled up on her face when she saw him smiling at her and looking at her like she was the most beautiful woman on this earth. Surprisingly she replied to the media very gracefully, she indeed won everybody's heart over there, she did it with all her grace and dignity. "Sir last one please..... How do you feel about your wife running a Cafe when you're a well know CEO of &fitz?" the question did irked him a bit but he decided to answer it calmly, "Well I think I'm very proud of my wife who is doing something of her own instead of being dependent on me, she's a selfmade woman, everything you see there is all because of her hardwork and that is one of the thousands qualities that attracted me towards her" he smiled looking at her, she smiled back weakly and they went inside to now enjoy with everyone. "You did so well sweetheart, Kya jawab diye tuni" he praised, "Sachi?" she asked. "Haan aur ny toh kya? kya kamal ke jawab diye tuni bahar..... amazing meri jaan you killed it in your first time" he continue praising until they reached their family. That last question did made a home inside her head which shouldn't have, she ignored it and met with several of Sidharth's acquaintance who were congratulating and giving their best wishes to them.