Chapter 46

After dinner Sidharth tried to be around her as much as he can, Taiji offered to help Shehnaaz in cleaning everything up after dinner but she refused and made her leave to her room. She was taking the empty utensils inside the kitchen and he was helping her quietly without speaking a word, She took a cloth to clean the dinning table Sidharth was standing behind her she turned towards him "Yeh table mai saaf kar sakti hu ya iske liye bhi kise ko already appoint kar rakha hai?" she asked mockingly. "Haan iske liye bhi hai......" he stopped, he didn't wanted to let things go any worse. "I mean you can clean the table and I'll help you cleaning the dishes ok" he smiled but earned a glare in response. He was following her everywhere, once done she went inside the kitchen to do the dishes, "Apki permission ho toh yeh kar lu ya phir iske liye bhi koi appointed hai?" she asked smiling irritably, "Haan kiya hai maine appoint, maine khud ko appoint kiya hai ab hatt side mei mai karta hu" he retorted pulling her away from the sink and started cleaning himself. "Huh!!" she huffed sitting on the kitchen slab and folded her arms against her chest. He was doing the dishes and she was just watching him with a scowl "Kyu kiya yeh sab tuni?" she asked finally as he wasn't talking about it. "Tere liye kiya yaar" he replied washing the last plate left inside the sink, "Sidharth tera vo guards rakhne wali baat par maine aage kuch bola? ny na? kyuki mai samjh gai tere rivals honge jo shayad mereko hurt tujhe takleef pohochana chahe ge, I understand par yeh cook and all is too much" she complained. "Ek baat bata teri vo chachi tere sath jo kar rahi thi vo sahi tha?" he rested both his palms on the slab on either side of her leaning close to her face, her face soften a little bit because of their closeness, "Mujhe tere chacha chachi par ek percent bhi bharosa ny hai aur mujhe pehle se pata tha vo log yaha par hai toh mai koi risk ny lena chahata tha..... mujhe tere sath aana tha maa ne aane ny diya isliye yeh sab pehle se har chiz ka precaution le kar rakha..... sab tere liye kiya tha samjhi" he said in his husky voice stressing on the last sentence, just a few inches away from his face was his beautiful wife. Both went quite, lost in eachother by now forgetting about her anger, forgetting about what and why was happening. Having him this close to her irrupted a gush of unknown feeling inside her, she could clearly see the love and desire in his eyes. He moved closer to her "I love you Shehnaaz" he whispered near her ears making her heart jump in joy, this man loves her and proves it time and again. His hot breath were sending shivers down her spine as she started taking shallow breaths due to their proximity closing her eyes giving him the permit. He slowly pulled her body closer to himself pulling her by her waist, placing his one hand on her cheeks and the other still holding her waist he went in for it. BUT!!!!!!  "Wroff Wroff!!" Coco started barking like crazy standing in front of them, truly a romance spoiler, both moved away from eachother with a jerk and listening to Coco's bark even Taiji rushed out of her room to check whats up. "Kya ho gaya? Shehnaaz yeh Coco kyu bhok raha hai? aur tu waha uper kyu baithi hai?" she asked. Coco stopped barking seeing them standing away from each other, both were looking away hiding their red faces, one out of shyness and other out of anger. "Taiji ye bartan dho raha tha toh mai yaha baith kar usse company de rahi thi phir pata ny yeh kyu bhokne laga" she said glaring Coco, for the first time she was mad at it for spoiling their moment. "Acha pata ny kya ho jata hai isse bhi raat mei..... mai toh dar hi gai thi.... chalo good night tum dono bhi soo jao aur Sana isse bhi sula de warna phir bhoke ga" Taiji left the kitchen, the moment Sidharth heard Taiji's room getting close he ran behind Coco as it started running away, "Tu ruk saale, puri romance ki maa behen kar di tuni.... teri toh tu ruk ja aaj teri achi band bajao ga..... ab kyu bhag raha hai haan" he hissed running behind it in the entire hall then upstairs. Shehnaaz by now was a laughing mess, although she was a bit pissed off but she always enjoyed watching them fight like that. "Hayeee aaj toh mai bhi Coco ko ny bacha sakti..... bichara mera bebu" she giggled jumping down the slab and moving inside the room. She was changed and was about to get inside the bed when an exhausted Sidharth entered the room who was out of breath, Coco had successfully made it to it's safe zone that was Dadi's room and reluctantly he had to give up for now. He noticed her giggling, he glared at her and went inside the bathroom to get changed. She was already on the bed when he came out, he laid down on his side closing his eyes as she turned towards him "Sidhaaartthhh....." she whined. "Hmmm" he responded. "Pappi kar yaha" she said pointing towards her forehead, his eyes flung open watching her in shock. "Sidharth kar na!!" she pouted and he chuckled in disbelief, she's one hell of a crazy girl. He kissed her temple fondly caging her in his arms, she moved a little up kissing his temple in response and again got herself caged in his arms. "Waise yeh achanak aise demand kaise biwi? Apne bichare pati par taras aa gaya kya?" he asked. "Kyu mai apni pati se kuch demand ny kar sakti kya?" she crossed questioned him as a small chuckled escaped his mouth. "Sidharth tujhe pata hai hum jab kise ko forehead par kiss karte hai na toh vo hum cute logon ko karte hai jinko hum pyar karte hai....... Tereko pata jab hum kisi ka hath chumte hai vo flirting ka nishan hota hai aur hum jab kisi ke forehead par kiss karte hai pehle bar toh vo cute wala hota hai ..... you care for them" she gave her own thoery where she indirectly told him that she loves him but by now Sidharth had understood her enough to know that she speaks without thinking and she struggles with using the correct words at correct place, he just didn't wanted to get his hopes high, for now he atleast knew that he as been forgiven for earlier and that's what matters the most. Soon in no time he was fast asleep and she kept on blabbering about random things, her talks were no less than a lullaby which made him pass out in no time and he was also exhausted with travelling which was one of the reasons for him drifting off like that. She noticed he was past asleep when she realized he was not responding, giggling slightly she closed her eyes getting herself into deep slumber.

It was almost morning, "Mai.... kaise..... bhagu....... nahi.... mujhe wapes..... nahi.....jana" Shehnaaz's mumbling woke him up with a jerk, "Shehnaaz....  baby uth, it's just a dream, your fine meri jaan" he shook her vigorously and she woke up, "Baby tu kuch bura sapna dekh rahi thi, it's all good mai idhar hi hu ok.... pani du?" he asked, she nodded in response and snuggled into him. He held her close to his heart but now he just couldn't go back to sleep, he had heard her murmuring in her sleep before when she used to stay with him as a tenant. He ignored it at first but when he noticed her having frequent nightmares he just couldn't hold himself anymore and would just go inside her room to check on her and if he would find her mumbling or crying in her dreams he would wake her up and assure her that she's ok. This was the second nightmare she had in this week, one happened on the night before the party and another one happened today, probably the same dream in a row as she was murmuring the same things. Is there still something he didn't knew about? That's when he remembered the stream of incidents which made him doubtful. He remembered when he her grandmother had told him about her life after her parents demise she mentioned about something that she can't share and told him it was Shehnaaz's wish to share it with him or not, the other time he remembered Taiji was stopped by dadi in between when she was about to speak something in front of him, he did found it suspicious but that time all he could think about was how to save Shehnaaz from marrying that Abhay and then last night on the dining table Tauji was talking about something that chacha chachi had done with Shehnaaz but was immediately stopped by dadi. Was she dreaming about that incident that she had still not shared with him? These thoughts kept him awake the whole time and and it was now 7 in the morning, he stayed there holding her as he knew her sleep after such nightmares are very fragile, if he moves away a single inch from her then she'll be wide awake in no time. He will talk to her about this once she's awake, she has to share this with him and let it go of her now.