Chapter 66

"Sidharth mai ek chiz toh bhul he gai" she hits her forehead and then drags him downstairs.

It was all quiet down there, everyone were in their rooms sleeping. She dragged him inside the kitchen, "Baby tujhe pata hai na hum kitchen mei ny kar sakte vo sab..... mom aa gai thi..... Oh God kitna ganda lage ga!!" he said dramatically and intentionally to tease her. He laughed inwardly seeing her facial expression.

"Chiiii Sidharth chup kar ja .....kuch bhi bolna hota hai na" she frowned and moved towards the refrigerator taking out a mouth watering, delicious looking classic chiffon cake. "Mai toh yaha tujhe iske liye le kar aayi hu" she smiled.

Shehnaaz remembered he had once mentioned having this cake in Rochester when he had gone there for one of his business meetings. Since then it was one of his favourites.

"That's one of my favourites Shehnaaz!! Wow!! when did you baked it?" his eyes shined like a kid.

"Yeh tu har bar bolta hai ki 'Shehnaaz this is my favourite' 'I love it!' but haan this time it is actually your favourite, tuni mujhe jab bataya tha na tab se mere demag mei tha.... aaj time mila toh bana liya"

"You're the best biwi.... mai abhi khao isse? Mai kal tak wait ny kar sakta"

"Ofcourse isliye toh tujhe niche le kar aayi" she smiled cutting him a slice, by the time he grabbed his spoon and plate and got himself comfortable on the slab.

"Tujhe ny khana?" he asked when she saw her putting the cake back inside the fridge.

"Tere mei se ek bite le lungi mujhe mann ny hai abhi"

"Koi chance he ny hai.... mai apne mei se ny de raha bhul ja" he pulled his plate away from her.

"Aisa ny karte puttu..... sharing is caring hai na? humme sabko share karna chahiye" Shehnaaz started to explain him as if she was explaining a child.

"Abey normal baat kar yeh kaise bol rahi..... mai bacha dikhta hu kya?"

"Abhi tu jaise slab ke uper baith kar cake kha raha hai na wo bhi mere se share kiye bina yeh harkat kisi bachon wali harkat se kam ny lag rahi" she smiled leaning against the counter beside him.

"Aisa kya?" he asked innocently.

"Haan"

"Acha thik hai ek bite dunga bas.... tu bhi kya yaad rakhe ge" he placed a spoon full of bite in front of her which she smiled and had it.

"Waise..... Shehnaaz" he got down from the kitchen slab and kept the empty plate in the sink.

"Hmm"

He pulled her towards him locking her in between the slab and his huge body. A smirk tugged on his face, even she wrapped her arms around his neck "Let me thank you in my way for the cake" he winked pulling her in for a kiss.

They were busy in themselves when an uninvited guest entered, unknown about what was happening in there.

"I'm so sorry guys!!" Gaurav suddenly walked in switching on the lights.

Shehnaaz pushed him away and smiled awkwardly while Sidharth was shooting daggers through his eyes at him. If only looks could kill Gaurav would have been long gone to heaven.

"Shehnaaz vo mujhe yeh pani ka bottle bharna tha"

"Haan yaha purefier se bhar lo ya phir thanda chahiye toh fridge mei bottle pada hai..... good night" she gave an awkward smile and left dragging Sidharth with her, knowing if she won't take him with her then he might burst out at Gaurav.

.......

"Shehnaaz mai bol raha hu hai this guy is not going before I make an rainbow out of him" he warned getting inside the quilt.