Chapter 65

"Oh My God Gaurav" Shehnaaz rushed towards him, hugging him tightly as soon as he got down from his car.

Sidharth was not liking this at all and was seething in anger standing at a distance glaring them both.

"Moti kaisi hai?" he pulled away from the hug.

"Haan durr reh kamine meri biwi se" he mumbled which was audible to himself.

"Khud dekh le, kutte aise achanak? Address kaha se mila mera?"

"Wahi toh isko address diya kisne, isko yaha aane he kisne bola" he thought taking high breaths trying to stay calm.

"Neetu ne ofcourse" Gaurav said.

"Oh God ek toh meri khud ki behen he meri dushman bani padi hai" he mumbled.

Sidharth was never felt insecure about any other guy before. Not even Ayush, but this he didn't like this Gaurav guy at all and the reason was unknown to himself.

"Gaurav meet my husband Sidharth aur bebu yeh wahi hai...." Shehnaaz was cut off in between.

"Haan Haan Gaurav yaad hai mujhe" he said forcing a smile on his face.

"Hey, I remember you.... hum mile hai pehle ek ya do bar!!" Gaurav forwarded his hand for a handshake, Sidharth so wanted to Ignore it but can't.

"Sorry but I can't recall, I don't remember unnecessary things" he chuckled annoyingly and moved inside.

An awkward silence crept over at that moment after he left.

"Chal aaja ander" Shehnaaz didn't like the way he behaved with her friend, after all he was not just her friend but Neetu's too. Before it turns out to be more awkward moment she took him inside.

"Aree Gaurav beta, how are you bache?" Rita Aunty instantly recognise him as he was one of the good friends of Neetu.

"Ekdum thik, ap kaise ho?" Gaurav bend down touching her feet as she blessed him back.

Sidharth all this while was trying to remember who the hell he was but couldn't since he was never interested in his sister's school friends. If only he would have been, he would have remembered who he is and what kind of a person he is.

Coco went running towards Gaurav wagging it's tail and licking his face in excitement.

"Dekho toh isko, mere se pehli bar milne par mujh par bhonk raha tha aur iske aage piche aise ho raha hai jaise janmon ka bichda sathi ho..... waise sahi hai yeh Gaurav bhi kutte se kam thodi hai, ek he prajati ka lag raha" he chuckled at his own jeer while sitting on the dinning table continuing with his dinner.

Shehnaaz noticed Sidharth and eyed him to stop eating and join them. It doesn't look good when a guest is at home and one of the member is busy in himself. He was totally unbothered and ignored what she had said.

"Isko kya ho gaya hai? ek toh already itne rudely behave kiya bahar aur ander aa kar dinner kar raha hai mano koi fark he na padta ho" she wondered.

"Yaha kaise aana hua beta? Tum toh Delhi mei rehte ho na?" Maa asked.

"Haan Aunty yaha kuch din ke liye kisi kaam se aaya hu jo waha se baithe baithe possible ny tha karna"

"Tumhare mummy se baat kiye bohot time ho gaya mujhe"

"Aunty mumma  bhi apko yaad karte rehti hai wapes ja kar mai baat karwao ga pakka" he smiled.

Shehnaaz and maa both were having a nice conversation with Gaurav, also Coco was being around him as it was getting it's attention. Sidharth finished his dinner and had decided to go back to the room since he didn't like his presence at all but he stopped and sat back with them. He didn't wanted to leave his wife alone with this guy, his mom is there but he had this sudden urge of showing him that who she belongs to. He sat right beside her wrapping his arms around her waist making it quite visible for everyone to see. She felt so shy thinking about what would maa think about them.