Chapter 68

"Sidharth? Sidharth? Bebuuu!" she called him in her sleepy voice entering her room wearily, she had just woke up and the first person she wanted to see was him. She didn't sleep with him for the past 2 nights and was missing his presence badly. She checked the entire room but he wasn't there.

"Areee Shehnaaz, uth gai bache? kya hua? kisse dhund rahi hai" Rita ji found her roaming around in the house.

"Maa vo Sidharth chala gaya?"

"Vo toh kab ka chala gaya, time dekh 10 baj gae hai"

"Hayeee!? 10 baj gae..... maa apne uthaya kyu ny" she whined.

"Beta tu raat ko kitni late sone gai thi isliye socha aaj thodi deer sone du, ek bar socha utha du but phir yaad aaya tuni bola tha na raat mei ki tujhe teri tabiyat kuch thik ny lag rahi toh uss chakkar mei mai wapes ruk gai...... Abhi kaisi tabyet hai teri?" she placed the back of her palm on her forehead to check her temperature, it was normal.

"Thik hu mai maa raat ko bas acha lag raha tha abhi thik hu aur bohot late bhi, mai chalti hu jaldi se ready ho kar cafe jana hai mujhe" she stormed towards her room.

"Dhyan se beta gir mat jana" Rita ji said nodding her head in disbelief, such a child! she thought.

........

Shehnaaz had tried calling him the entire day but he did not lift up any of her calls, she thought he must be busy where actually he was intentionally not responding to her calls and was ignoring her.

Later at night when he returned with a hope that now his wife would come and coax him. He went more mad seeing her taking a stroll in the garden and they looked as if they were enjoying their time together. He got so annoyed that he went inside his room, without having his dinner he slept.

Shehnaaz was actually waiting for him in the garden when Gaurav decided to give her some company and soon she got so engrossed in gossiping that it totally slipped out of her mind that what she was actually out for.

"Yaar time kya ho raha hai?" she asked.

"11:45 ho gae!"

"Hayeee yeh abhi tak aaya ny, isko itna late kyu ho gaya? chal abhi ander chalte hai mera phone room mei rakha hai mai ja kar call karti hu usko" she said and they went inside.

She felt so dejected seeing him already on the bed and it looked as if he had already dozed off.

"Yeh kab aaya? Aur mujhe bataya tak ny aur mere bina he sone chala gaya..... aaj pure din baat bhi ny kiya isne mere se" she thought, sadly, she went beside him and hugged his back as he was sleeping facing his back at her.

Habitually Sidharth in his sleep had eventually pulled her embracing in his arms. Morning when he saw her sleeping peacefully in his arms a smile pulled up on his face. Suddenly he remembered last night his smile fade away and he slowly got up trying his best to not wake her up.

He then went outside and when he walked past Gaurav's room he stopped and peeped inside noticing he wasn't in the room and the sound of running water from the bathroom.

"Yeh nahane gaya hai.... aur iske kapde bahar hai uper se apne kapdon ka bag bhi khula chod kar gaya hai.... yeh acha chance hai.... Coco se iske saare kapde barbad karwa deta hu phir kya pehne ga? aur Coco par gussa bhi hoga jo mai Sana ko dikhao ga toh vo khud he isko ghar se nikal degi...... Waise bhi Coco jaan hai uski.... usko agar data bhi toh Sana band baja degi" he decided the whole plan in his mind smiling mischievously and went in search of Coco.

Shehnaaz was sleeping, his mom was in her room and would definitely not come out until breakfast time, he was sure. He could easily do his plan but he'll have to be quick. The moment he found Coco in the living room, he brought it with him.