chapter 36

"Dadi please ap bhi chalo yeh kya matlab hua ap ny chalo ge, mai kya uss ghar mei akele Coco ke sath rahu ge? Coco kaise rahe ga apke bina" she sobbed. "Sana kaisi baate kar rahi hai beta, tu Sidharth ke sath rahe ge na, aur Beeji ko yahi Punjab rehne ka mann hai toh rehne de beta, hum bhi unko bohot miss karte thi a....ab kuch samay hamare sath bhi rehne de unhe" Taiji lovingly caressed her hair and made her understand but she hastily shook her head in a 'No' she was not ready to listen to anyone like a stubborn kid. "Puttar mai pakka aaya karu ge tere se milne abhi dekh tu Sidharth ke sath ja apni nayi zindagi shuru kar aise zidd na kiya kar tu" Even dadi explained. Sidharth decided to stay out of this as he had already tried convincing Dadi earlier in the morning but instead he got scolded nicely from her, he too wanted dadi to come with them but then she wanted to stay back in Punjab. "Sidhaarrtthh bolna please dadi ko" she sobbed, "Baby maine bola tha unko morning mei par unhone daat diya mujhe" he scoffed. "Tu chup Kar ja, yeh kam hai jo ab tujhe bhi samjhao mai, yeh bachpana kar rahi hai toh isko samjhane ke badle iske side le raha hai" again Sidharth was scolded by her. "Aur Sana meri baat maan mujhe sachi idhar rehna hai, idhar acha lagta hai mujhe..... vo bade se sheher mei bohot reh liya ab mujhe mere gaon mei rehne de please puttu please?" she explained her calmly, Shehnaaz just held her and cried for a while. She reluctantly sat inside the car leaving her grandma behind, if that's what she wants then she won't force her more, this will be tough but with Sidharth by her side she'll manage, she believed. Coco couldn't speak but the tears in it's eyes showed that it was even hard for that poor animal to leave Dadi. Sidharth did not wanted to speak or say anything, he knew she is not in a mood. Once reached Mumbai at night, Neetu and her husband along with few of their close relatives had already done the preparation for "Gruhpravesh". Rita ji did the puja and then all the necessities before they came inside. The relatives were going to stay until the reception party and Sidharth knew how exhausted she was so he decided to introduce her to everyone the next morning, post dinner they left. They were now in 'their' room, she remembered this time when she had entered this house as a tenet, a complete stranger and today she was the daughter-in-law of this house, wife of Sidharth Shukla, the man who loved her the to no end, a sight smile crept up on her face only with the mere thought of spending her life with this man with the immense love that he would shower on her. Sidharth had asked Vidur to bring her things from her house right away as she would need to change after all. He saw a slight smile on her face and felt relief as this was the first time since morning that she had smiled. "Shehnaaz you must be tired tu change karle sote hai phir...... acha haan aur vo 2 din baad we'll have a party jaha par media bhi hogi so that everyone can know that I'm the lucky one to marry you" he informed smiling, she smiled back and went inside to change after taking the clothes from her bag that Vidur had brought, he'll make some space in the cupboard for her tomorrow, he decided. He was so excited to share his cupboard with her, not just that but to share every single thing, infact his entire life. After changing she was on the bed when Sidharth went inside to change, after coming outside he fell in a dilemma wether to sleep beside her or somewhere else. They had never shared a bed before and he did not wanted to cross his line making her feel uneasy at all, he wanted her to be comfortable with him. Shehnaaz was scrolling through her phone when she saw him standing and looking towards the couch and then towards bed, back and forth. She understood him right away, no words needed. "Sidharth idhar sunn" she made him sit beside her on the bed. "Sidharth I trust you, Haan yeh sach hai ke sab kuch ekdum se chezen ho gai mere liye thora mushkil hai, but impossible ny hai.... Shadi sirf maine apni family ke liye ny ki hai usme meri bhi marzi thi aur jo bhi ho jaye hum sabse pehle bohot ache friends hai..... Tu itna soch mat tu idhar bed par so sakta hai, waise bhi dekh kitna bada bed hai.... please mere se kuch mat chupana yeh soch kar ke mujhe awkward lagega cause mujhe aisa kuch bhi ny lagega" she understood him so effortlessly and made things easier for him. He didn't even had to speak a word for her to know what was he thinking about. "You know that is why I love you meri jaan, tu kaise itni easily sab kuch samjh jaati hai?" he squeezed her cheeks in between his palms lovingly. "Kyuki mai Shehnaaz Kaur Gill hu" she said pulling up her imaginary collar making him frown at her, "Correction baby..... Shehnaaz Kaur Gill ny Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla" he said in his authoritative voice, she bit her tongue and mumbled sorry. He chuckled under his breath seeing this cute little thing in front of him who was an absolute kid at times and he was lucky enough that she was his wife now. Both of them laid down on bed facing their backs to eachother. It was a very tough one hour for Sidharth as he just couldn't sleep at all "Kya yaar yeh aise hi mere bagal mei soyi ge aur mai isko hug karke bhi ny so sakta, No Sidharth stop, you should be more than happy that she is atleast sleeping right beside you as your wife, thora wait kar.... time ke sath even she'll realise her feelings for you" he was battling with himself in head when he felt something soft rubbing against him, he quivered with that sensation he felt in body. "Oh God Shehnaaz ko bhi kahi mere jaise hug karke sone ka mann toh ny kar raha na?" his face lit up with that thought. This time he felt the tongue licking his neck making him loose all his control turning him on, "What on earth has happened to her? My baby is in a naughty mood all of a sudden", he thought grinning excitedly. His eyes were still closed while the licking stopped, he turned around to bunch his baby in his arms when he felt her body smaller than it should feel, he opened his eyes to see who it was. There it was, Coco's face just inches away from him and his arms wrapped around it. Seeing it all of a sudden he was taken a back, "What the f*ck!?" he screamed and pushed himself away from Coco only being crashing down on the floor. He felt disgusted, "Chiiiii God matlab yeh mujhe chat raha tha aur mai pata ny kya kya...... Chiiii" Groaning in pain he was laid down on the floor, his back did hurt really bad, Shehnaaz woke up with a jerk hearing his scream and the thud. "Ouch!" he winced in pain. She got up from bed and moved towards his side finding him on the floor rubbing his back "Sidhaaarth kya hua tu gir kaise gaya?" she widened her eyes in shock. He forwarded his hand gesturing her to help him up, she immediately held his hand and supported his back to make his huge figure stand up. The moment he saw Coco peacefully sleeping in the middle of the bed royally ignoring everything that happened pissed him off, he was literally shooting daggers through his eyes. "Tu gir kaise gaya Bebu?" she cooed rubbing his back worriedly. "Yeh.... Yeh kutta mujhe kaise chain se jeene de sakta hai" he snapped pointing his finger at it. "Sidharth?" she said in a complaining tone. "Sidharth.... kya Sidharth....baby? Mai soo raha tha utne mei pata ny yeh humare bech mei kaha se aa kar soo gaya mujhe laga tu hai aur mai tujhe hug karne muda aur......" he was cut off in between "Coco ko dekh kar tu darr gaya? awww" she started laughing imagining that hilarious scene.
She was laughing like crazy and he was standing there glaring her, once she noticed him, she somehow managed to supress her laughter. "Sorry sorry.....Tu ek kaam kar let ja mai tera back daba deti hu phir tujhe aaram lage ga thik hai?" she asked and he just hummed in response wincing, then was about to lay on the bed when both noticed Coco sleeping like a king still unbothered to even see what's happening, he looked so cute that Shehnaaz didn't wanted to wake it up. Sidharth turned towards her giving her that stern look. she understood he wanted Coco out of that bed, "Par Sidharth vo kaha soye ga?" she pouted sadly. "Kahi bhi soo jaye par humare bech mei ny bas!" he exclaimed. He cannot just tolerate anybody in between them and not specially this Coco. Shehnaaz carried the sleeping Coco which instantly woke up when he felt her carrying him, she laid it on the comfortable couch and patted it. "Coco soo ja mera puttu..... koi na tu ithe so ja." she cooed and being tired it slept the next moment. "Chal so ja abhi kal tujhe office bhi jana hai aur mujhe cafe jana hai, hayee aisa lag raha hai kitne saal ho gai Cafe gai hue" she yawned and set herself on her side of the bed. "Oyee moti mera back massage?" he asked with a frown. "Tere chakkar mei mere Coco ko udhar sulaya toh ab koi back massage ny so ja chup karke" she stated covering herself with the quilt. Sidharth felt cheated, he was the one who got turned on by the dog, he was the one who was hurt, he was the one who just wanted to sleep hugging his wife and wanted her attention but instead she was caring for that Dog. Coco had a much better life than him, he thought. Sulking he carefully slept on his side looking the other way. Shehnaaz turned towards him and saw his back was facing her, she knew he wanted her attention, sometimes she felt that he was more childish then her. She scooted over to his side and started pressing his back gently, feeling her touch his body relaxed and he smiled but he grabbed her hand and put that aside "Koi zarurat ny hai ap soo jaiye apko kal bohot kaam hai meri fikar karne ki zarurat ny hai" he scoffed.