Chapter 3

"How can they just cancel the deal!? Kya yeh sab mazak chal raha tha itne dino se" talking to himself, driving back home Sidharth's angry was at it's peak.

The most important deal which could have given a nice chance for them to grow was cancelled for some unknown reasons and this did not went well with him.

He parked his car and stormed inside his house, ascended up the stairs and was walking towards his room when he bumped into Shehnaaz who was out to get some water.

She had no idea who it was she was rubbing the sore part of head and looked at him sightly, she realised it was Sidharth.

He didn't even gave a look and lashed out on her "Are you mad or what? Bhagwan ne aankhe de hai uska use karna ny aata kya? Fuck man my head hurts bad! Gadhi!!" he yelled at her and went inside his room leaving a startled Shehnaaz behind.

She was badly starlet by the tone of his voice, she felt panicky and breathless. She started shivering. It was getting hard for her to breath properly as she ran sobbing and managed to get inside her room.

Ever since she started living with her grandmother leaving behind her bad memories at her Chacha Chachi's house, she have had this constant nightmares and also used to have panic attacks whenever someone shouts at her or at someone else around her.

Then used to cry to calm herself. She was sitting at the corner of the bed sobbing "it's... it's ok..... Sa... Sana.... Kuch.... n.. ny.... hu...hua hai... Shhhh.... ca....calm down." she kept on consoling herself all by herself as always and Coco was right beside her helplessly licking her face trying to coax her.

She had heard about Sidharth the whole day after her unpacking from Rita ji. She had told him how playful and fun loving he was even after being a CEO of a company, he had a image of a hard-working and a very serious businessman in the corporate world but actually he was very childish and a joyful human being.

She further told her how friendly he was and would instantly mix up with her. She was happy as had she got the room right besides his after listening to Rita ji. But right now she felt awful, disappointed and unhappy by herself for not giving his words back to him, for whipping helpless in her room again as she used to do during the nights at her Chacha Chachi's place as a kid. No matter how hard she tries but these attacks never left her side and is still stuck with her like a loyal friend.

Pacing back and forth in his room, Sidharth  changed into his shorts and t-shirt. Went inside the bathroom, looked up at his reflection on the mirror for a good 5 mins and splashed some water on his face. Finally after taking deep breaths he moved towards his bedroom's window to have a puff for calming himself down. As soon as he lit his cigarette and had it's first drag he heard a girl sobbing right beside him, there was a window right in front his room.

That window was of the room which was right beside his. But nobody used that except for his sister who used to come over sometimes. It was not his sister and that was for sure. Then who was it? he questioned himself. When suddenly realisation hit him. The person at whom he shouted just a few minutes ago was not someone whom he used to see around in the house, then who was she. He thought to himself go to the room and ask about her where abouts but changed his mind and thought to ask this from his mother. He rushed down but it was very late, his mother was already asleep.

"Sir ap aa gai? Aaj late ho gaya na, Mai khana laga du?" Asked Suresh his full time made and also kind of a house keeper, he was at his late 40s and had worked for him for years. He was more like a family now.

"Yeh ladki kon hai...... mere bagal wale room mei hai apko pata hai?" he questioned anxiously waiting for him to answer.

"Haan sir vo Madam ne kiraye par rakha hai unko" he replied.