Chapter 51

"Tujhe kab se sharam aane lag gai mere se?" he asked pulling her to face him, she reluctantly let lose of her hold on Tshirt and looked him in his eyes. All she could see was pure and only unconditional love for her. He cupped her face "Please say it again" requesting her to say it again this time looking straight up into his eyes. "I love you Bebu.... hamesha se he I had loved you but kya karu dil aur demag mei na ek ladai se hoti thi hamehsa, dil kehta tha I love you aur demag uska ulta.... decide karte karte time lag gaya thoda" she said gazing straight up into his eyes. "Thoda ny bohot zada time lag gaya, but I'm so happy.... I love you more meri jaan" he cooed squeezing her chubby cheeks a little forming a cute pout, "Aah fu*k!!" he cursed before smashing his lips on her, he couldn't hold himself anymore seeing that cute pout of hers, he passionately kissed her, tickling her tongue with his. She felt fluttering inside, her hands found their way into his thick, dark hair. A shallow hum escaped from within her in response to how he was making her feel, he rewarded the sound by deepening the kiss. The world around them was meaningless. Nothing could have possibly ment more than them, nothing could have been more beautiful than this moment. She perfectly fit into him like glove, her kiss felt like beating of a butterfly wings, soft until it became addictive. And he was falling fast, craving her scent and the feeling of her so close to him. He had never been more grateful to have life until now. Non of them was willing to break apart but their stupid lungs had to find air and was forced to separate from eachother, joining their forehead together smiling blissfully feeling contented in the each other's embrace. The feeling was magical and they would surely remember it forever.

Sunday morning, Sidharth woke with Shehnaaz in his arms, last night's flashes came up in his mind which brought a huge grin on his face. He felt like the luckiest man who is been loved by this beautiful lady beside him, curled up in his arms. She woke up and the first thing she saw was her handsome husband's smiling face. "Good morning bebu" her sleepy voice, he had always found it very cute. "Good morning meri jaan.... I Love You" he said wanting her to say it back. "I love you too" she smiled knowing exactly how he must be feeling. He caged her between his arms and they stayed like that for a while until there was a bark and scratching noice on the door from the outside. Sidharth groaned in frustration hiding his face inside the pillow by the time Shehnaaz got up giggling, opening the door for her lovely Coco. It started jumping on her wagging it's tail, was so excited to see her. Then went up on the bed standing right up on his stomach making him wail out in pain, he turned making Coco jump down from him. "Oyee pagal hai kya.... shit yaar my stomach" he clutched his eyes close holding his stomach, Coco started licking his face. "Aawww Sidharth dekh tere se kitna pyar karta hai Coco" she was in an awe to see them both. "Haan kuch zada hi zoor se pyar karta hai yeh" he glared Coco who was standing there with it's innocence filled eyes. "Wroff Wroff!!" Coco went towards it's leash kept in the corner beside the dressing table indicating them to take him outside. Every Sunday Coco would go out to the near by dog park, one of the workers in the house would take him and sometimes Shehnaaz or Rita ji. "Shaam mei Coco abhi ny, abhi time hai" Shehnaaz pet him making him understand and he whined in response making his puppy eyes. "Sidharth dekh na kaise pyara sa muh bana raha hai..... isko aaj hum pet store le kar chale iske liye toys bhi le lenge aur treat wali biscuits bhi" she sat on the bed beside a scowling Sidharth. "Please na Bebu....." she held his arms trying to act all cute but got silence in response, he was still rubbing his tummy though it was not hurting anymore but he wanted her to notice it and pamper him. She understood his hint and started rubbing his stomach "Chot lag gai mere putt nu?" she was talking like a baby, Sidharth saw Coco at the corner growling and he was so  enjoying it. "Bebu hum na phir Coco ko bagal wale room mei shift kar denge vo hamare room mei couch par ny soye ga.... apne room mei apne toys ke sath rahe ga.... soch phir yeh humme disturb bhi ny kare ge" Shehnaaz smiled mischievously knowing he won't deny to this one, he couldn't control his smiling but instantly pulled up a straight face. "Ha-Haan thik hai chalte hai" he said looking away from her. Coco was all set to attack since Sidharth was stealing all the attention he wanted, before it could do so Rita ji called his name from downstairs for food and Coco would never say no to that. Coco left for now even Shehnaaz was leaving the bed to get dressed but was pulled back again by him. "Ek min ruk pehle yeh bata kon se disturbance ki baat kar rahi thi ap?" he locked her legs between his and her body in between his arms, she looked down to avoid his gaze. "Shehnaaz aisa kya kar rahe honge hum ke Coco se disturb ho jaye ge?" he always loved to tease her like that. "Mat kar Sidharth aise" she giggled shying away from him, "Areee bata toh sahi tab na mujhe pata chalega" he said. "Thik hai rehne de, mat chal pet store lete reh yahi phir na Coco ka saaman aaye ga na mai usko dusre room mei shift karu ge aur phir se vo disturb kare na toh dodte rehna uske piche mujhe kya hai soo ja sona hai toh ya pada reh aise hi" she was smirking inwardly knowing exactly what will happen, the next second he was out of the bed and already inside the bathroom to get ready. She laughed seeing him so eager to shift Coco to the other room, "Bohot zada smart ho rahi hai mere sath rehte rehte..... tang isko karna tha ulta mujh par bhari pad gai" he huffed getting ready inside his closet.

Both were in the pet store with Coco, they let it decide what it wanted. Coco picked up a few squishy toys which made an irritating noice according to Sidharth, new leash and it's favourite treat biscuits. Coco was more than happy and kept on playing with the toy all the way back home, Sidharth felt like his head would burst out any moment if this continues. He felt so relieved after getting back home, he went inside his room and straight away to bed feeling exhausted. Shehnaaz came inside with Coco and set the room beside theirs, she set all his toys and leash. The bed was already there. She was happy to see Coco enjoying it's new room, "Areee Waah aa gae tum log?" Rita ji entered as Coco started jumping around her in happiness. "Maa aaj Coco ke liye na toys le aaye aur usko iss room mei shift kar diya, vo apne dekha hi hai na Coco aur Sidharth...." she sighed. "Haan beta dekha hai maine baap re baap pata ny kya hi chalte rehta hai kabhi ladte hai kabhi sath ho jate hai" they both laughed. "Chalo thik hai aa jao nichi lunch toh kar lo dono" Rita ji said moving out of the room "Haan bas usko le kar aati hu room mei soo gaya hoga ab tak toh" She went out and Coco followed her with his toy in his mouth. Sidharth was peacefully sleeping on his comfy bed, blinds were close, it was dark in the room, the moment she opened the door Coco jumped on the bed with it's squishy toy in it mouth purposely started making noice out of it in front of him. "Cocoooo kya hai yaar isko bahar fek dunga mai" he squeezed his eyes in irritation throwing a pillow to at it. Coco smartly dodge and save itself and again started squeezing the toy in between it's teeth making that noice again. "Sidharth sone ki zarurat ny hai chal niche khana kha le pehle" she said in between her laughing seeing the stubborn Coco and an annoyed Sidharth. "Haan thik hai" he said sulking moving out of the bed. "Coco aaja chal bahar" Coco immediately followed Shehnaaz downstairs, by the time Sidharth went to grab his phone from the table. He noticed a text from an unknown number again. Who the hell is messaging him with this unknown number since yesterday?

???- one of you might die!! think wisely and save whoever you want to.