Chapter 53

Sidharth felt his head very heavy when he opened his eyes as the bright light hit his face coming inside through the window that was open, he saw his hand had needle pierced inside it which had a pipe connected to it with the bottle of saline.

Last night's inside hit him as he got all the flash backs that happened before he had passed out on his Sana's lap. Shehnaaz? were is she? he examined his surrounding to find her sleeping on the couch uncomfortably. She was here the entire night, of course she was, she had to as she loved him so much. What did he ever do to deserve her?

While he was lost in his thoughts, she steered in her sleep and then she opened her eyes to see him wide awake, sitting up on the bed.

"Bebu tu uth gaya? kaisa feel ho raha hai abhi?" she hastily moved towards him checking him moving her hand all over his face and arms.

"Mai thik hu meri jaan, I'm alright" he assured stopping her holding her hands firmly in his grip. Her eyes started shedding pool of tears looking straight into his black ones.

"Mai darr gai Sidharth, mai bohot darr gai thi" following moment she wrapped her arms around him crying like a baby, he kept on patting and rubbing her back letting her cry.

She had all that emotions filled inside her and it's better to take it out. All of a sudden a thought strike his mind making him pull away from her, she frown at his sudden change in behaviour.

"Sana mera phone?" he asked desperation all over his face. "Ph-phone?...... haan hai mere pass he hai.... ek min" she grabbed her handbag from the couch and handed him his phone, he quickly went through his inbox finding an expected message from an anonymous number.

???- Lucky you Shukla..... your wife saved you this time but until how long you'll save yourself or your wife?

Right after reading the message he called Vidur. "Hello?.... Yes I'm ok..... Yes there's another one.... I'm forwarding it to you" he was speaking in his weak but stern tone, Shehnaaz was quietly staring at his face trying to figure out what was happening.

Once the call ended Sidharth didn't gave her a single chance to question him about his call and was back at becoming a baby whining for her attention, "Shehnaaz let's go home yaar, I don't like it here" he scrunched his nose hugging her.

"Ruk ja pehle Doctor ko bulane de.... unko check toh karne de" he nodded in agreement as she went out to inform the doctor that he was up. After examining him, Dr. Varun assured that he was ok and will be discharged by evening.

She mumbled thank yous to her Baba ji smiling at him and he smiled back. Sidharth wanted to have a word with Dr. Varun but not in front of her of course, he wanted to keep her away from all this. As if God had granted his wish the next moment his mom was calling on Shehnaaz's phone, "Excuse me" she left to talk to her, she knew Rita ji would be so worried about her son and also she had forgot to inform Madhav, Zoe and Yuvi that Sidharth had gained consciousnesses and was all fine now.

"Maa ap please rona band karo vo ekdum thik hai sachi, doctor ne bola usko sham tak discharge kar denge" Shehnaaz felt like crying too but she can't she wanted to act strong in front of Rita ji.

"Shukar hai Bhagwan ka vo uth gaya .....Beta yeh uske teeno dost koi kaam ke ny mujhe aane hi ny de rahe hospital rok kar rakha hai ghar par aur bata bhi ny rahe ke hua kya hai" Rita ji complained glaring all the three who were sitting right in front of her and was relieved to know that their friend was ok now.

"Maa maine hi bola tha, ap bekar ka tention leti isliye" she reasoned.

"Chup Kar ekdum, inko bol mujhe hospital le kar aaye mai tum dono ke liye khane ko le kar aati hu khabardar jo hospital ke canteen se kuch bekar khaya toh.... mai aa rahi hu" she declared just as Sidharth would do at times, she chuckled and couldn't even deny to her.