Chapter 23

Shehnaaz was sitting in the corner of the room lifelessly when the door of the room opened.

Thinking it to be her Chachi she didn't bothered to look up as it was only her chachi who was coming inside her room, rest nobody was allowed to meet her.

"Shehnaaz?" She looked up with a jerk as she heard an unrecognizable voice. She raised her head up and was staring at him with her confused eyes. He looked as if he was in his early 30s and his wicked smile already gave her the bad vibes.

"Oh My God, jaan yeh Kya haal bana liya hai tuni roo roo kar" Abhay bend down on his knees in front of her and moved his hand to touch her face which was immediately yanked away by her.

Abhay Ahuja, son of Sukhpreet Ahuja was an absolute spoil brat. He was an aimless person who was a spendthrift, done nothing on his own in his life. Since he was the only child of his parent, his mother had always overindulged him.

He had seen Shehnaaz for the first time a few months ago walking into Coffee Time. Ever since he had seen her he wanted her, he was so mad, that he started following her and took out all the information using his sources, when one day he saw Sidharth dropping off Shehnaaz and that's when he lost it.

Sidharth Shukla was one of his father's well acquaintance, he had seen him in many of the business parties and he was envious of his success. When he saw things getting out of his hands that's when he decided to finish things once and for all. He knew about her past and  had also came to know how greedy Sana's Chacha and Chachi were and hence decided to pay them directly asking them to convince Shehnaaz to marry him.

"Koi baat ny mai janta hu tumhare liye mushkil hoga but don't worry dheree dheree tum accept kar logi reality ko" his talk didn't made any sense to Shehnaaz, she had no idea who he was and what was he talking about.

"Tum yeh sab kya bol rahe ho? kis chiz ke aadat lag jaye ge mujhe?" she bellowed as she was already irritated and mad about everything going on and to top it off he wasn't speaking anything clearly.

"Don't worry baby let me explain par pehle apni halat toh sudhar lo, chalo mai muh dhula deta hu tumhara" he grabbed her hand which was again jerked away by her.

"Don't touch!! and don't call me Baby, I'm nobody's baby.... aur tu hai kon haan? bas ander aa kar faltu ke baate kiye ja raha hai" she yelled adding fuel to his anger.

"Chillana band kar samjhi, lagta hai teri chachi ne tereko bataya ny hoga but tu wahi khushkismat hai jiske mere se shadi hone wali hai" he bawled startling her, the feeling of panicky and breathlessness was back again.

She remembered how Sidharth was there to save her from Raghav in Yuvi's Party and God she so wanted him to come and beat the shit out of this skunk too.

"Sidharth tu kaha hai" she mumbled sobbing and trying to equalise her breaths. The moment he heard Sidharth's name from her mouth he went ballistic.

"Dekh ek baat kaan khol kar demag mei dal le, tera Sidharth ny aane wala idhar samjhi toh tu usko bhul ja aur jaisa chal raha hai chalne de, samjhi na" he hissed squeezing her cheeks and left it with a jerk leaving his fingerprint behind.

He stood up on his feet and look away from her "Jab bhi tere se baat karne aata tha pata ny kaha se bech mei tapak padta tha vo, kitne mehnat ke maine, tujhe daily Cafe mei dekhne aaya, tere peche apne bande laga kar tere baare mei har choti se choti jaani aur yeh kuch din ka tera dost bana Ashiq tereko mere se chin lega!? Aise kaise hone de sakta hu isiliye toh tere unn lalchi chacha chachi ko paise de kar maine yeh rishta pakka karwa liya..... Pata ny kya kismat le kar aaya hai tera vo Sidharth, uss din uske gadi ke break fail kiye maine phir bhi bach gaya sala" his words shocked her to the core.

A sudden urge of beating this basterd rushed inside her, he was the one who intended to harm her friend Sidharth and she would definitely not tolerate that. Her sobbing stopped, she wasn't feeling breathless or panicky any more.

Getting up on her feets she turned him around making him face her and grabbed his collar "Tere himmat kaise hue usko hurt karne ki? Tujhe mere sath problem hai na toh mujhe kar jo karna hai par usse ek kharoch bhi aayi na toh merese bura koi ny hoga, jaha baat Sidharth ke aaye ge waha phir mai kise ke ny sunu ge phir tere kya mai kise ke bhi band baja sakti hu" She was fulminating about the dangers of harming Sidharth which irked him.

"Apna yeh gussa kahi aur dekhna kyuki mere saamne iska koi faida ny hai, aur zada hoshyaari dekhai na toh soch lena pechli bar vo bach gaya tha iss bar mai usko khud maar kar aao ga" he warned removing her hands for his coller and walked out locking the door behind.

That was enough, it's true that she had given up all her hopes and was going with the flow like a dead person but she is done now, there is no way she'll marry this person.

Looking up towards the celling she prayed asking God to show her some way out of this mess, her Chacha Chachi wants money, fine she'll arrange it and pay them back for providing her with a shelter of hell for 3 years but she is not going the tie her nots with this disgusting fellow. While walking outside the house Abhay bumped into Mayera and she instantly fell for this man "Hey handsome" she blushed.

Him being a big time flirt started his flirtatious talks with her until Chachi ji saw them both.

"Kya baate chal rahi hai jija sali mei?" Chachi ji smiled. Mayera's face fell down after listening to this, "Oh toh tum Shehnaaz ke behen ho, Sad to know ...... Kash tumhare behen bhi tumhare jaise mere se ache se baat karti" Abhay said which did hurt her feelings.

"Mai ek he hu, aur Mayera jaisa dusra koi ny" she snapped, leaving from there while Abhay watched her retiring figure.

"Yaaaaar kya kismat hai teri Mayera!? Ek ladka pasand aaya vo bhi yeh Anath ko mil gaya, iski problem kya hai saari meri chizon par nazar rehti hai, iski itni achi kismat kaise ho sakti hai ke isko Abhay jaisa ladka mil jaye.... Aisa ny hona chahiye" Murmuring and whining she got inside her room alone with her grief. Chachi ji then asked Abhay to meet Sana's dadi for formality reasons.

The moment he entered with Chachi, Coco started barking and darted towards her when she ran out closing the door behind. Dadi was sitting on her bed reading some holy book, Abhay touched her feet and Dadi also gave him her blessings unknown of the fact about who he was.

"Tu hai kon puttar?" she questioned. "Mai Abhay hu dadi, jisse Shehnaaz ke shadi hogi" he replied with a smirk. Dadi had come to know that whoever was marring her granddaughter had paid for this marriage which basically means he was trying to buy her and the person in front of her was the same, this boiled her blood, "Tu nikal ja yaha se apni shakal mat dekhna mujhe, tujhe kya lagta hai paise de kar meri poti ko kharid lega tu? kabhi ny, mai aisa hone ny dungi tu dekhna" she yelled with her old tone even Coco started barking at Abhay but it seemed he was just unaffected with everything. With the same smirk on his face he left back home preparing for his dreamy wedding.

Dadi had said that she will not let the wedding happen but how? How was she supposed to do this? She herself had no idea.

"Waheguru ji koi rasta dekha do" she prayed.

"Shehnaaz baby mujhe kyu lag raha hai tu kise mushkil mei hai, God just please keep her safe" resting his head on the comfortable business class seat still feeling restless he sighed lost in his baby's thought.

After he had came back from Coffee Time he had immediately packed his bags and left to meet Yuvi to Inform him about his sudden visit to Punjab, Yuvi assured him that he would check up on his mom every once in a while. Now he could completely focus on bringing back Shehnaaz. With that he had boarded the flight and now was just a few hours away from his life, his love, his destination, SHEHNAAZ.