Chapter 59

Shehnaaz was dressed in white tang top with a baby pink short dungree, paired up with white shoes and a small bag pack on her back. Sidharth was in his black Tshirt and shorts for which Shehnaaz had passed him a mocking comment "Idhar bhi tujhe shorts he pehenna hai na? Tera kuch ny ho sakta Sidharth" she had said.

The were walking hand in hand on the Dubai Marina, located in the heart of New Dubai. It's a seven kilometer, tree line promenade that winds around the architectural marvel that is the man made Marina.

Shehnaaz was amusingly looking around when her eyes fell on her dear husband who was just walking with her and was in some deep thoughts. He was somewhere actually worried about things back there, he has been texting Yuvi after they had arrived. Yuvi had asked him not to worry and just enjoy but his overthinking mind was not allowing him to do so.

"Sidharth kya hua? kya soch raha mera puttu?" her feet came to halt and she asked crooning.

He looked towards her and smiled "Kuch ny soch raha hu baby...... actually mai soch raha tha ki yaha par na ek apartment le lu, dekh kitne saare buildings hai usme se kisi ek building ke top floor mei ek apartment kharid lu .... kya bolti tu?" he changed the topic entirely to divert her mind.

"Pagal hai Sidharth itni uper flat lenge toh soch mai aise balcony mei kapde sukhane jao aur mera pair skip kar jaye toh? meri toh uper ki Ticket cut jaye ge" she said with a terrified look on her face as he creased up laughing.

"Tu yaha bhi aise bahar kapde sukhae ge gadhi" a smile cracked up on her face seeing him laugh, sometimes she would intentionally just talk gibberish to make him laugh.

"Shehnaaz vo dekh" he pointed towards the BYKY stand which are dotted in various spots throughout the marina promenade. He grabbed her hand dragging her towards it, rented 2 bicycle.

"Chal moti thodi cycling kar le patli ho jaye ge" he jeer at her as she passed him a glare.

He started riding and she followed chasing him, "Tu ruk Sidharth..... Abhi dekh!!" she yelled from behind.

"Pehle toh pakad toh le moti" he replied laughing.

After a while they were riding side by side in slow pace. They then returned the cycles at the stand and moved towards the fountain, located near Emaar's Marina Towers. It's another photo stop that can't be missed. The dancing fountain was lighten up, there were kids playing around splashing some water on each other and playing around. They clicked a few pictures there.

"Ab Kya Kare?" she asked wondering.

"Chal Kuch khate hai pehle Yaar I'm getting hungry" he replied pointing towards the multitude of Cafes and restaurants.

"Bhukh toh mujhe bhi lagi hai aur dinner ka time bhi ho raha hai chal chalte hai" they went to one of the diner 'PF Chang's' which served them with some amazing food that they lashed on to.

After munching on to their delicious dinner they were walking back to their hotel. Shehnaaz held on to his arms, as they were walking slowly and enjoying every moment.

Both of their eyes fell on this old couple kissing each other looking so adorable. They both looked at each other at the same time, smiled and again looked back at them. They seemed happy and so in love even after all those they had spent together.

She leaned on to him placing her one hand on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder hugging her side ways. She looked up into his eyes as he looked down at her, their hight difference was just perfect.

"Bebu jab mai budhi ho jao ge tu tab bhi mere sath aise he rahe ga na?" she asked smiling waiting for a very much expected answer.

"Nahi!" she frowned listing to his blunt reply.