Chapter 79

Shehnaaz was now 6 months pregnant, with Sidharth being fully recovered and at her service 24/7. It was sweet but sometimes irritating for her. She would sometimes need her space that she wouldn't get because her dear husband would not leave her alone.

"Sanaaa!! moti!! yeh dekh mom ne tere liye ladoo banae jo tujhe khane ka mann kar raha tha" he barged into the room excitedly.

When he walked in he saw her teary eyes sitting on the bed glaring at him.

"Ky- kya hua meri jaan?" he was ready for another tantrum which was going to come from her side.

"Mai moti hu?..... Tu mera mazak uda raha hai na..... mereko ladoo khila khila kar aur mota karna hai na tujhe" she sobbed.

"Nahi meri jaan mai toh-" he sighed cause he knows that now he has to deal with this for god knows how long. One wrong word in front of her and done!

"Mai moti ho gai hu..... tere iss Honeybun ke chakkar mei he hui hu mai moti" she sobbed.

"Mai aisa ek chapet maru ga kon bola tu moti hai.... I did not mean it meri jaan!" he went to give her a hug but was stopped mid way.

"Sorry bol pehle" she murmured.

"I'm sorry! bas? I'm sorry meri jaan"

she finally let him hug her as she giggled through her little tears.

"Gadhi kahi ki!!" he sighed breaking the hug and she heard.

"Sidharth tu na.... baat mat kar mere se" she bellowed. That's when maa entered who was passing by and heard her voice.

"Aree Sana kya hua bache? kya kiya isne? mujhe bata" she eyed her son and hugged her lovingly.

"Kuch bola isne? bol mai abhi isko sidha karti hu" she continued.

"Itna sidha toh hu ab kya he sidha karo ge" he whispered scoffing secretly but it was audible to them.

Seeing them giving him a deadly glair he placed a finger on his lips like an obedient kid and kept shut.

"Sana beta maine tere liye ladoo bheja tha.... tujhe khana tha na? kaise bane hai?" she asked.

"Kaha? mujhe kisi ne kuch nahi diya" she pouted.

"Sidharth..... tujhe bola tha na Sana ko ladoo de kar aa aur vo kaam karne ke badle tu yaha isko preshan kar raha tha"

"Aree but-"

"Chup kar ja .... de vo dabba.... mai khud he khila deti hu usko"

"Magar mai-"

"Mujhe kuch ny sunna ..... dabba de idhar"

Sidharth handed her the ladoos and sat their scoffing and talking to his little Honeybun inside his head.

"Honeybun!! dekha na kaise tere papa ko pareshan kiya ja raha hai.... tu bas bahar aa ja jaldi se phir hum dono ek team ho kar inn dono ko preshan kare ge" he thought and chuckled imagining how fun it would be to see the little one running around in the house playing and making trouble for both the ladies in the house and he'll be their partner in crime.

........

Sidharth was a easy target in the house. Coco would normally do some mischief and eventually god knows how he would be the one getting scolded for it.

One fine evening when Shehnaaz was going through one of her mood swings and wanted to eat some pastries from her own cafe. Sidharth had called up Saloni and asked her to keep it ready, he would stop by and pick it up while returning back home from his office.