Chapter 33

Shehnaaz woke up earlier than expected, she needed to get out of here, she can't be sitting in the room waiting for her Chachi to come ask her to get ready for the marriage and then, she don't even want to imagine any further.

It's not like she doesn't trust Sidharth or her family but she definitely do not trust her fate that has been constantly maintained the level of enormity in her life. She moved out in order to see where the others were, she entered the room which was just beside her, supposedly that belonged to Sidharth who was not there not even Madhav and Yuvi.

That's when she realized even Zoe was missing from the room, she darted towards Tauji's room and lastly to her grandma's room. Nobody was to be found, is this some kind of a prank that they are pulling up on her? She was scared, very much. Running back to her room she locked herself inside, what is she supposed to do now? she questioned herself, may be she must try calling each one of them.

To her disappointment nobody answered her call, her anxiety was increasing with each passing seconds. That's when she heard a knock on the door, it has to be that Chachi who will ask her to get ready now, she thought. Another loud knock, she will have to open the door, praying she slowly walked towards the door and opened it to find Zoe in a all black outfit hiding her head in the cap of her Black hoodie.

"What is this Zoya?" she frowned looking at her. "Abhi time ny hai let's go!" she grabbed her hand and pulled her but she pulled her back.

"But kaha?" she asked as Zoe sighed deeply.

"Shehnaaaaz let's leave yaar apne pass time ny hai teri vo chachi ya vo chacha uth gaya toh we'll get in trouble uper se ghar mei kitne guests bhi hai" she looked at her with pleading eyes, hurriedly she pulled her out of the room and tip toed outside somehow getting inside the car and they left.

"Finally!!!" Zoe squeaked, "Zoe yeh sab kya ho raha hai mera Coco kaha hai?" she asked whining.

"Are you for real Sana, Sid thik hi Coco se ladta hai, I mean Coco ki itni tention Oh God!! ek bar bhi ny pucha Sidharth kaha hai" she mocked.

"Yaar please just tell me what is happening, ghar par koi ny hai Sidharth bhi ny aur maine mere Coco ko toh kal se ny dekha" She said.

"Sab koi Resort mei tera wait kar rahe hai, Coco bhi wahi hai don't worry chill just relax waha ja kar sab pata chal jaye ga" Zoe explained, with that assurance she felt at peace and started admiring the view out there, she was feeling free finally out of that house which felt no less than a prison to her.

After reaching the resort, Zoe took her to the room and asked her to get ready, her bridal outfit was already placed on the bed and the makeup artists were also ready. "Tu jaldi ready ho, abhi mujhe bhi ready hona hai.... kya yaar kitne saare kaam hai" blabbering she rushed out of the room.

"What the hell is going on?" she yelled as her Tauji entered the room, she smiled brightly seeing him, she sighed in relief.

"Puttar tayar hoja late ho raha hai aur jaldi kar hum yeh bagal waale kamre mei hi hai" even he didn't listen to what she was trying to say and left. Reluctantly she got ready in her pastel pink lehenga paired with a separate floral embroidered dupatta and gold jewellery which belonged to her mother looking drop dead gorgeous which hardly mattered to her for now and immediately went to the other room with a pile of questions on her mind.

"Nazar na lage mere bete ko" Rita ji took a little bit of Kajal on her finger and applying it at the back of his ears as he just smiled looking at his mom so happy. He was wearing an ivory Kurta Pajama with a printed Bandhgala jacket, there is no need to explain how irresistibly hot he looked in it, well he can even make a simple outfit look extraordinary just by putting it on himself.