Chapter 8 (EDITED)

Rianne's POV

I woke up in Taylor's arms. I could hear his little snores and smiled. He was adorable even when he was sleeping. I slowly and quietly climbed out of bed, trying not to wake Taylor. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. I went to the connector room for some food. When I walked in, almost everyone was in there. They looked at me really wierd and finally Nash said something.

"So, was it good?" Nash asked.

"Was what good?" I replied.

"Ya know... the sex?" Cam said.

"What Sex?!"

"Yours and Taylor's? He didnt go back to his room last night after he put you to bed." Carter said.

"I asked him to stay and cuddle with me! Jesus!"

"Oh so you like him?" Matt inquired.

"Yeah, I do! And I'm trusting ALL of you with that secret, Okay?"

They all nodded and I hoped
that they wouldnt tell.

************************

After Taylor had woken up, we all went to IHOP for breakfast. We had Magcon later in the afternoon so we made sure that we had plenty of time to eat and then get back. We ordered big platters of pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, and toast so that there was no individual orders to waste more time. I ate like a pig and all the boys stared at me.

"Okay, you should all know by now that I am like one of the guys. I may be into fashion and hair and makeup but that doesnt mean I don't eat like a man or that I'm not ready to play in the mud, okay. K" I told them.

They all put their hands up as to surrender and we kept eating.

After breakfast, we went back to the hotel and chilled for a little bit. I immediately went back to my room so that I could get into the shower before Mahogany. Man that girl took long showers! I was singing in the shower and not even caring until I heard clapping. I got out of the shower and put a robe on. I opened the bathrrom door to see EVERYONE sitting in our room.

"What the..."

"You are amazing singer!" Shawn yelled.

"Why are you all in here?" I asked

"Mahogany wanted to show us your singing. Thats why we clapped after you finished Bang Bang," Taylor said.

"You have to sing at Magcon today!" Johnson yelled.

"No, I can't. There are too many of you in Magcon that sing, and there doesnt need to be another one." I retorted.

"We dont care! Your singing okay?" Hayes said.

"Fine, only if I can sing with the Jacks."

"What song princess?" Gilinsky asked.

"Its Queen to you commoners, and Tides." I giggled.

"Yes your highness!" Gilinsky said, taking my hand and kissing it.

I blushed and batted my eyelashes. I looked at Taylor. He was all red and I felt so bad. I shook my hand out of Gilinsky's and looked down.

"Okay, everyone, shoo!" I said, waving my hands to get them out.

Everyone started leaving and Taylor was at the end of the line. I grabbed his hand and entertwined my fingers.

"Im sorry for that thing with Gilinsky." I said

His eyes softened and he squeezed my hand.

"Its alright, I don't have the right to be mad.. your not mine," He said dropping my hand.

Taylor walked out the door leaving me sad and alone. Before I could shut the door, he stuck the tip of his shoe in it and said, "at least not yet, anyways!" And winked.

He left for real this time and my heart skipped a beat.

*AT MAGCON*

"ARE YOU READY?!" Aaron screamed into his mic.

The crowd wailed their yes.

"Then lets get this thing started!" Nash yelled.

Mahogany started playing the Lip Gloss song and we all started dancing. I knew this dance from watching their vines from Magcon. I was rocking it out and eveyone was clapping and dancing along. When that song was over, Mahogany announced that The Jacks and I would be singing Tides and everyone cheered. I stepped out on stage with my mic and the music started playing. One, Two, Three, You can do this Rianne. Focus! I thought. I started singing and The Jacks gave me a thumbs up. After the first chorus, I was calm and belting out all the words. I confidently moved across the stage and could hear the crowd yelling my name. This was the best feeling ever!

The song was over and we just messed around around more and more until Bart gave us the signal that told us to wrap it up. We did and all I can say was that was the best Magcon ever!