Chapter 10 (EDITED)

Rianne's POV

When we got back to the room, I was so giddy and I think everyone noticed. I got looks from Cam and Nash like they were asking what happened. I didn't tell a soul because I was pretty sure Taylor didn't want to tell. I was sitting next to him watching the movie when I got a text. I felt the buzz under my leg and I clicked the home button to see who it was. I didnt recognize the number so I went into the bathroom and opened it. The text read, "Hey I heard you joined Magcon and were in town! Maybe we could get together?"

I couldnt think of whos number it was. So I decided to text it back and I asked who it was. The reply came almost immeadiatly. The message read, "Its Erin! Your BFF from middle school, until I moved to Cali after 8th grade and we kinda lost touch!"

OMG! I was freaking out. Erin was my best friend and I was devastaed when she moved. I typed back, "Yes, yes of course! And come by The Hampton tom and I will meet you in the lobby!"

I walked out of the bathroom and was even more giddy then before. Taylor gave me a curious look and I texted him the whole situation. He smiled at me and I think I melted. The movie was over and I looked at Taylor and he nodded. We stood up and intertwined our fingers. I cleared my throat and everyone looked at us.

"I.. We have something to say," I announced.

"I would like to say that we are now dating!" Taylor said.
Everyone cheered and said finally and I was so glad that everyone excepted our relationship. Well everyone except Gilinsky. I don't know why he was mad. Its not like we ever had a thing. But whatever I wasn't gonna let Gilinsy's unhappiness ruin my happiness. I yawned and leaned into Taylor.

"Um were gonna go to bed guys so see ya tommorow morning for Magcon!" Taylor said as he guided me toward the door.

We walked out, still holding hands. He walked me to my room and kissed me. Before he could leave I grabbed his arm and pulled him in again.

"Stay?" I asked.

"Of course. Jump," Taylor replied.

I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. I snuggled my head into his shoulder as he carried me to bed. He laid me down and he laid on top of me. He kissed me passionatly and began moving his hands up my shirt. I pulled back.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm not ready! We just starting going out! I'm not gonna have sex with you already!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. I just cant help myself when I'm around you. You make me crazy!"

"Well I'm sorry I make you crazy but you can't have me," I said as I rolled over.

I heard him sigh and I rolled back over.

"Not yet at least," I winked and he smirked.

He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled in. Taylor was always so warm and cuddly. I loved him but I could never tell him that. At least not yet.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

OMG! Thank you so much for 20 reads! I didnt even think I would get 5! Sorry chapters have been short and I haven't updated as much as I promised so thats why I did 2 today. I might even do more! So keep reading and recommend to your friends! Thanks so much!

~~Jamie~~