Chapter 28

Rianne's POV

Today is New year's eve and I had just finished Jessa's brown curls when I heard Taylor welcoming guests. (Outfits and stuff above)

"Perfect timing right?" I asked.

She nodded and gulped. She was nervous about Hayes, again. I rolled my eyes and she saw me in the mirror. Jessa offered a small smile and I rolled my eyes again.

"I don't know why your so worried. He will love you no matter what!" I informed her.

"I know that's not why in nervous." She replied.

I just gave her a confused look and then an explain look.

"Everybody will drool over you but not me. Your always so pretty and I'm just eh. I'm worried nobody will pay attention to me," Jessa quietly explained

"Oh baby, you look so cute like for real. I'm not just saying that because I'm your sister. And this outfit is a sooooooo you! I can't believe you picked this out! It's amazing. You will be fine. How about we wait until we hear the music start to go downstairs?"

She smiled and nodded.

As soon as we heard the music we both got up and left the room. When the music started that means there was a lot of guests there and time for us to have a big revealing. I grabbed Jessa's hand and we walked down the stairs. EVERYONE looked at us and I smirked. Jessa looked down and blushed. I put my finger under her chin and lifted it up. I made a bigger smile as if to tell her to smile without talking. She started smiling and we continued down the stairs. Hayes and Taylor greeted us at the bottom of the stairs and they both kissed our cheeks.

"Wow, you look amazing!" I overheard Hayes say.

I mentally high fived myself and Jessa.

"Not to bad yourself Grier," she responded with a wink.

He didn't look too bad, neither did Taylor. They both coordinated again, Jeans, Navy(Hayes) and Hot pink(Taylor) button ups, white(Hayes) and black(Taylor) bandana and vans. Taylor and I coordinated on purpose but I don't know how Hayes and Jessa managed to twin. I waved goodbye at Hayes and Jessa but tapped my wrist before walking to the bar with Taylor. The gesture meant Jessa had to check in every hour, it was the agreement we made. "Babe, you HAVE to try this strawberry daquiri!" Taylor yelled over the music.

I nodded excitedly and grabbed it right away. I sipped it and mentally moaned at the taste. It was SOOO good. Taylor smiled at me and grabbed my hand. He led me to the dance floor and I recognized 8 familiar boys.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!?!?!" I yelled.

"Taylor invited us to surprise you!" Gilinsky yelled.

I gave each of them a huge hug and ended with a legs around the waist hug to Taylor. I kissed him but it was short. The boys all aweed.

Around 11:50 all the guests started gathering around a TV. Taylor, Jessa, Hayes, the boys, and I were in the front. I had had about ehh, maybe 7 of those daiquiris. Hehehehehehe. Taylor was helping me stand because he only had 2.

10...9....8...7...6....5....4....3.....2....1

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

I looked over to see Hayes kiss Jessa. She pulled back and blushed. It was her first kiss. I turned back around and, without looking, smashed my lips to Taylor. I didn't feel the sparks. I opened my eyes to see an equally drunk as me Cameron. I pulled back, aghast. I turned around to look for Taylor and when I did, I saw him. He had 2 water bottles in his hand and a tear slipped down his cheek.

"Tay, I'm so-" I started but was cut off by Taylor.

"No don't Rianne. I can't believe you! We're done!" Taylor yelled before sprinting upstairs.

I went to run after him but someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I whipped around to see Nash.

"Give him a few. Or no let me talk to him first. I saw it all go down," Nash told me.

"Nashh...... i didn't mean to! I thought it was Taylor!" I sobbed out.

"I know. Why don't you go sit in the kitchen and wait for me. And," he bent down to pick up once of the water bottles Taylor had dropped, "drink this."

I nodded and shuffled to the kitchen. I watched Nash walk upstairs and just collapsed on the bar stool. My heart broke into millions. I began balling and felt a hand on my back. I turned around to see Cameron.

"Cam, your not really the person I want to see right now," I snapped.

"I know, that's why I'm here. I will go talk to him too, right now and explain. I know you didn't mean it," he spoke.

I nodded and watched him leave. God what have I done.

Taylor's POV

Why would she do that. I thought she liked me, loved me. I thought she was so good, but no she is BAD.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyy GUYS! I made some new cover art! Comment your opinions on it. Also comment if of you think I should show more outfits, like for every chapter. Notice how part of the title is at the end? You probably ALL thought it was gonna be Taylor who cheated but nope, that is too stereotypical. Almost every story I have read on Wattpad, the guy cheats but that's unfair. Not all guys cheat. But yeahhhhhhhhh.

Will Taylor and Rianne make up? Leave your predictions in the comments.

Love you

--Jamie