Chapter 9 (EDITED)

Rianne's POV

After Magcon, everyone was super tired. When we all squeezed in the limo, everyone was quiet.

"How about we all watch a movie in the connector?" I suggested.

"I'll be there!" Taylor chipped in.

"Yeah, why not," Nash said.

Everyone else agreed.

"Bring blankets and pillows and dress comfy!" I said as we got out of the car.

There were grunts and head nods and I just laughed. I went up to my room and put on a magcon t shirt, sweatpants, and slippers. I grabbed all the blankets off my bed, including my favorite blanket that says 'Good Vibes Only' on it, and told Mahogany I would see her there. I waddled down the hallway and opened the connector room and saw all the boys throwng pillows at each other. They stopped when I walked in and acted like it didn't happen.

I walked over to Taylor and sat down on the floor next to him.

"Hey cutie," I said.

"Hi hottie," Taylor replied.

"Well dont I feel special."

"You should."

"Hey, sorry to interupt you two love birds but we need snack foods and everyone volunteered you guys," Gilinsky said.

"Okay! Lets go Tay Tay!" I said.

I grabbed his hand and ran out the door. We started racing and he grabbed my waist and spun me around. All of the sudden I was facing him and he kissed me. It was the best feeling I have ever felt. I slipped my arms around his neck and pulled myself into him. He pulled back and I smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Taylor asked.

"Yes, of course."

"Good, because I wasnt gonna take no for an answer," He said twirling me.

We kept walking, holding hands and swinging them. I was thinking and then realized the whole thing.

"This was a plan, wasn't it?" I asked.

"I don't know, catch me and I will tell you," Taylor said, spinning around and sprinting down the hallway.

I smirked and chased Taylor. Well wasnt I always chasing after him?