Chapter 36

Before us start I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! IM LITERALLY FLIPPING OUT!!!!
Okay story time!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

We finally got home from Magcon and Tristan was asleep in my lap. It was late and I felt bad because we totally forgot Taylor's sister was coming. The driver pulled into Taylor's driveway and Taylor jumped out and lifted Tristan out of my arms. I got out and followed behind him. A pretty blonde opened the door and smiled. She looked at little Tristan and grinned even more.

"Hi Im kellie, you must be Rianne! Taylor has told me sooooooooooooooo much about you!" She complimented, hugging me.

"Diddo! Sorry we are home so late. We totally forgot about you coming and stayed to hang out with the boys!" I said.

"Its okay! I got to catch up with my mom and dad," She replied smiling more.

We both walked in and joined Taylor and his parents on their couch. Every one was conversating and Taylor said something about Carter. He told them the whole story and I felt bad for Carter. Taylor's dad laughed and Taylor's mom tried to hold in a smile. Then she got serious.

"Taylor you wouldn't right?" His mom asked, motioning her eyes toward me.

I blushed hard core and Taylor's eyes popped wide open.

"Mom NO!" He shouted.

We all nervous laughed and switched subjects. After a while, Kellie and I went up to Taylor's room and talked.

"So I hear that you have a free day tomorrow and Taylor totally ditched you so would you  like to go shopping with me tomorrow?" Kellie asked.

"Of Course!" I squealed.

"Oh and somebody may have told me your birthday is coming soon so, everything tomorrow is on me!"

"No Kellie, you don't have to do that!"

"Yes I do! You are practically my sister!"

"Fine but I am buying any food or drinks!"

"Deal."

We shook on it and Taylor walked in. We both waved and Kellie excused herself for bed. I went to the bathroom, changed into spandex a sports bra and Taylor's sweatshirt and then went and layed on the bed with Taylor.

"You excited for tomorrow?" I asked

"Oh my YES! Like so excited. Are you excited?" He asked smirking.

"Yes! And why did you tell her that my birthday was coming up? Now she is paying for everything!"

"Its okay Ri. Let someone do something for you!"

I rolled my eyes and turned off the lamp. I put my back towards Taylor but he soon found me and put his arms around my waist. We were in the spooning position and it was nice. I fell asleep almost instantly.

NEXT DAY

I woke up around 10 and got Taylor up too. We were both leaving in an hour for our free day activities. I grabbed black jeans, gray uggs, and a sweater that said "More Issues Than Vogue." I also grabbed a bow and the heart necklace Taylor got me for Christmas. I showered and just left my hair natural. I made sure Taylor was awake and dressed before I met Kellie at the door.

SKIP SHOPPING

"Oh my gosh that was so much fun!" I giggled, carrying my many bags to her car.

We were drving home when I got a text from Matt.