Chapter 42

A/N

SO this story is coming to an end but there will be a sequel because I have some ideas. And I promise I'm going to get better on updating. SO here goes Chapter 42.

The day came at me like a truck. Carter's funeral. I woke up that day feeling crappy. It all started a mess. Taylor wasn't in bed, I cried and cried and no one came to check on me, my best friend was really gone, I ruined my family the night before. Fuck my life.

I managed to drag myself out of bed and into the warm, comforting shower. I began washing my hair when everything hit me like a huge wave in the ocean. My best friend was dead. He won't be there to comfort me. He's never gonna be able to hug me or help me again. I would never see him again after today. With these thoughts brought weak legs and I collapsed in the shower. I began scream crying. After what seemed like forever, someone came into the bathroom.

"Rianne?" Jessa called.

My sister couldn't see me like this. I cleared my throat.

"Hi, um I-I'm fine," I managed to cough out.

I heard the bathroom door shut and so I continued my extreme cries. I then heard the door open again and footsteps ran away. Two footsteps returned momentarily; a heavier set and the light set I assumed belonged to my sister. The shower curtain whipped open and there stood Taylor and Jessa. I remained in my curled up position on the shower floor.

"Get her a towel now Jessa," Taylor commanded, kneeling next to the shower tub.

Jessa ran out and to the closet in the hotel room and returned seconds later with 3 towels. Taylor leaned in, fully clothed might I add, and shut off the water and then scooping my naked body out of the shower. Jessa threw a folded towel on top of me and Taylor carried me to the bed. He wrapped me like a baby in the towel and sat next to me. I began crying again and he held me close whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Jessa slowly backed out of the room and shut the door. 

"You are the strongest girl I know and sometimes even the strongest people need to take a break from that and be the weak one. This is your time baby, everyone will be strong for themselves today. SO that's all you have to worry about, is you." Taylor cooed to me. 

I sniffled and nodded my wet head.

"I love you Taylor," I managed to whisper.

"Why don't you get ready," Taylor suggested helping me up.

I half smiled and stood. I began walking to the bathroom but turned around before I entered completely.

"Thanks for not being a perv when you got me out," I bashfully said.

"To be honest all I was looking at was your face. I would never want to do such a thing at such a time or when you were in that state. So don't worry baby," Taylor smiled, blowing me a kiss. 

I turned and went into the bathroom and sat on the counter. I took multiple deep breathes and splashed cold water on my face. When I looked up and opened my eyes I saw him there, in the corner, smirking.

"I hate this thing," he said, pulling on the black suit he was wearing.

"You have to wear it, but I wish you were wearing something more... you," I told him.

"Bring me something so..... me to wear, please Ri," He pleaded.

"Of course Carter, anything you ask. You know I'm not going to be able to look at you in that casket wearing a suit you would never wear, surrounded by people who never knew you like we all did. Like I did," I weaped, quietly.

"What will match this silly suit? OOO My favorite white diamond snapback? YES! With my gold and white gold chains!"

"Can we not talk about you stupid accessories right now?! What am I going to do there, here, without you?"

"The boys. Today, everyday starting now, you have them."

"They aren't you Carter!" 

"That's okay. They, and you, have the memory of me. From this day on Rianne, don't leave them. They are the ones who will be there for you now because sadly this will be my last visit."

"No Carter, keep visiting! I love it!"

"Then you will never move on. Don't forget me but don't dwell on me. And let all those amazing boys take care of you. I have some things I expect, and always have expected, you to do."

"What are they? I will try my absolute hardest!"

"One, never let those boys go and never let them forget me. Two, marry Taylor. He loves you so so so so so so so so so much. Three, go to college and get a record deal or become an actress or become famous. That's all I ever wanted to do was become famous and I want you to live that dream for me. Four, never forget me. I love you, Rianne."

"I love you Carter," I said.

 I reached out to hug him but he disappeared and I found myself stumbling into the wall. I turned around and began leaning against the wall, still wrapped tightly in my towel. I remembered everything I ever did with Carter. The memories rushed over me in one, big, quick flash back. It's like my entire life flashed before my eyes. My head started spinning and the walls started closing in on me. My breathing quickened and my heart raced. I calmed myself and slowly slid down the wall and began crying again. My heart broke all over again at the thought of how I just lost him twice in one day. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Second one wow. SO there is going to be 2 more chapters I think. For all you nasties out there, don't be gross about Taylor getting her out of the shower. CARTER  THO! EEEK! Wanna something cool? 1000 words exactly. Congrats to me!

Peace home dawgs

~~Jamie