Chapter 13 (EDITED)

Rianne's POV

"Babe!" The stranger girl yelled.

She began running toward Taylor with open arms. The color drained from his face. He looked shocked.

"Wh-What are you do-doing he-here?" Taylor stuttered.

"Well," she started, sitting on his lap, "I came to take you back baby!" She said.

She started leaning in for a kiss and that is all it took. I jumped on her and pulled her of Taylor by her hair. She screamed. Nash came and pulled me off her.

"Faith, I have a girlfriend and you dumped me 'cause you found someone else," Taylor squeaked out.

"Ugh she is such a slut! Just look at her. She is scum and I still love you!" Faith yelled.

Faith slowly stood up and before I knew it, she crashed her lips into Taylor's. He was trying to push her off but she was stronger. Faith pushed him down on his back and started grinding on him.

"THAT IS IT YOU FUCKING HOE!" I screamed.

"NO ONE FUCKS WITH RIANNE!" Erin also screamed.

I grabbed her hair and ripped her off Taylor. I shoved her to the ground and me and Erin kicked her. I bent down and punched her in the face. I yanked her up by her head and dragged her to the door. I shoved her out of it and told her to never come back.

The little hoe staggered down the hall and I was pleased with myself. I shut the door and returned to Taylor. He was still in shock and I even saw a little tear escape his eye.

"Um guys, I'm gonna take him back to my room. We will be ready for Magcon in 2 hours, promise," I told everyone.

I grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled him behind me. We went back to my room and sat on my bed. Mahogany was in there but she left as soon as I gave her a little look. I grabbed Taylor's hand and squeezed it. He broke down and put his head into my shoulder.

"She still scares me," He managed to saw in between sobs.

"I know baby, I know." I patted his hair down.

" No you don't, no one does. Everyone hated her but the only reason I stayed with her is because every night she would put a gun to my head and threaten to kill me in my sleep if I left her. Then one day she left me and it was the best day of my life."

"Oh Taylor!"

I laid down and pulled him with me. He laid down on my chest and we sat in silence. We fell asleep and I slightly remember Nash coming in to tell us that we could stay back from Magcon. I was glad we did because Taylor wouldn't have been able to handle it. My poor bad boy.