Chapter 30

"Babe wake up," Taylor's voice popped into my dream, "we're here Rianne," he said again.

I opened my eyes and sunlight poured in to them. I shut the window cover. The plane landed and we all filed off. I was dragging behind the pack until I saw my happy place........ Starbucks. Yeah I know I sound like a total basic but whatever. Taylor Swift said it best, haters gonna hate.

"Oh Cammy! please please please please!" I squealed.

"Ugh fine, but hurry please," Cam agreed.

"Anybody want anything? I'm buying," I asked.

Immediately I got 11 requests. Jessa decided to come with me to help carry drinks. We got to tbe register and 35 dollars later we had 13 drinks. People probably thought we were crazy basics(which in fact we are...) I laughed to myself as we handed each boy their drink.

Me, Carter, Matt, Nash, Taylor, Gilinsky, and Jessa= Cotton Candy Frappe

Cam, Johnson, Aaron, Hayes, and Shawn= Iced Mochas

Finally we were at our hotel. This is a really expensive and nice so more people had to have more people in a room.

Room 501(top floor bitches): Me, Taylor, Hayes, Jessa, and Mahogany.

Room 502: Shawn, Aaron, Carter, and Matt.

Room 503: Jack and Jack, Cam, and Nash.

I was super happy to be with Mahogany and Jessa, ma girls, and Taylor and Hayes, ma babies. We all agreed that Nash Cam and Jack and Jack's room wood be the gathering(aka fr doe the party room)

Taylor and I dropped our bags on a bed then immediately went to the party room. Everyone besides Jessa and Hayes were there. The gang was sprawled out across the room talking or on their phones. After 15 minutes I was bored to death.

"Hey guys, we should go check out the pool!" I said.

"Yeah your right! A place like this has to have a really nice pool!" Johnson agreed.

The gang nodded and began filing out the door. Taylor, mahogany, and I walked to our room and when we opened the door we found Jessa and Hayes making out on the pull out couch. They pulled away and blushed soooooooooooo bad. I laughed as I grabbed my galaxy bikini top and plain black bottoms. I went to the bathroom, fishtailed my hair and put on my black flip flops. I walked out and Jessa shuffled in with her coral bottoms and flamingos top. I guess Tyalor told her we were going swimming.  5 minutes later she came out in white flip flops with her hair fishtailed also. The five of us, Mahogany Tylor Jessa Hayes and I, walked out with towels over our shoulders. By the time we reached the pool doors I heard yelling and laughing. We walked out and saw them wrestling in an Olympic style pool with crystal blue waters. I LOVED swimming and I knew that this would be my escape during this stop. Oh man they started playing chicken. Oh boy.........