Chapter 11 (EDITED)

Rianne's POV

I was woke up to someone stroking my hair and saying my name. I groaned and rolled over. The person continued and the voice finally popped through my sleep.

"Babe, you gotta get up and get ready for MagCon. Just one more show today!" Taylor whispered.

"Ugh! Go away!" I said, flinging pillow at him.

"Fine, I will. Gosh Rianne were done!" He yelled.

"God Damn! Im up okay! No more tantrums," I growled at him.

"Meow! You better perk up before the show."

"Well if someone wouldn't have woken me up and put me in a bad mood I wouldn't be like this!"

Taylor looked hurt and I realized I had gone too far. I slowly walked toward him. He was facing away from me and I snuck up behind him.

"Im sorry baby," I whispered.

He didnt say anything so I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and rolled up onto my tippy toes. I started nibbling on his neck and sucked right behind his earlobe; his sweet spot. He moaned a little and quickly spun around. Taylor picked me up and threw me on the bed. He jumped on top of me and kissed me hard. He was grinding  into me and I Was grininding back. I could feel the pressure between my legs and J could tell Taylor was feeling his own pressure. I quick flipped him over and laid on top I sucked on his sweet spot and lightly palmed him through his sweats. After about 3 minutes I stopped and quickly ran to the bathrrom and locked the door. I smirked when I heard him groan.

"You make me CRAZY Rianne!"He yelled through the door.

"Thats my job," I said quickly opening the door, giving him a peck on the lips then shutting it again.

I heard the room door shut as I got in the shower. I did the usual routine then got out. I pulled a robe on and walked out the door. I went to the closet and picked out black high waisted jeans,a white Taylor shirt, white vans, and a black bandanna. I texted Taylor and told him to wear black jeans, white vans, a black bandana, and his white merch shirt. He asked why and I replied by saying it was a surprise. I got dressed then curled my hair. It looked so cute and Mahogany told me it did right before I left. I walked to the connector room and most of the boys were in there.

"Hey can we stop at Starbucks before we go?' I asked"

"Yeah! I was thinking the same thing!" Nash replied.

"Twinning!"

"Hey Taylor just texted me and said he was coming!" Cam called.

"Oo good! Imma hide right here and when he walks in I will scare him!" I said.

"Good call!" Aaron replied.

I crept over to the wall and I heard the door creak open.

"Hey gu- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Taylor screamed as I jumped out at him, ruining his little intro.

I was on the floor crying laughing! All the boys were too. Cam even got the whole thing on a vine. He even got the part of me on the floor crying laughing. Taylor looked mad at first but after i kissed him (which cam also got on a Vine) he seemed better.

"Did you post those?" Taylor asked Cam.

"Yeah, oops im sorry!"

"Hey, its okay! At least they know before we officially announce it at Magcon today!" I said, regaining myself.

"Oh now I see why you wanted me to wear this!" Taylor said.

Besides our pants and the fact that im a girl, Taylor and I looked like twins. I had Shawn take a picture of us and i put it on Instagram and Twitter. I said, "Twinning with the bae! Luv my bby sm! @taylorcaniff"

Taylor liked and reposted the picture, as did all the boys. Most of the comments on it were like, "OMG! I ship Raylor sm!" or "#Raylor is life!"

There were a couple hate comments but I didnt even pay attention. I loved Taylor and we were happy, that was all that mattered.

"Is everyone in here?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah I think so," Matt replied.

"Then lets go to Starbucks!" I yelled.

I got lots of whoops and we ran out the door. We charged to the car and told the driver to take us to Starbucks. When we got there, we ordered our coffees and muffins and everything then hustled back to the car otherwise we would be late.

*SKIP TO MAGCON*

"ARE YOU READYYYY?" Nash yelled.

There were loud screams from the crowd and the music started playing. It was Grind on Me. We all looked at each other and decided to do the grind on the part. 1, 2, 3! We all started doing the girnd and it was in perfect sync. We even rocked our hips on the ground too! We got up and all the boys were amazed with how well I could do it.

'Well, judging on how well she just did that, I think we need to challenge Rianne to a dance battle!" Johnson yelled.

"Lets do it! teams?"

"Me and Rianne will be team captains! ladies first!" Johnson declared.

(Rianne is in Italics)

The Bae

Gilinsky

Nash

Aaron

Cam

Matt

Carter

Shawn

Hayes

"Okay Johnson's team.... ITS ON!" I yelled.

Mahogany played Talk Dirty to Me and Carter and Matt started going at it. After a few minutes Mahogany yelled, "One point to team Johnson!" Next it was Taylor and Aaron and Tay won. I kept going until it was me and Johnson. I went out and started the thing and jack kept responding we went back and forth until the song was over. Mahogany jumped down from her DJ booth and came over to us.

"Okay everyone! When I put my hand over their head you cheer for who you thought did better. Whoever gets the most cheers wins the whole thing!" Mahogany yelled.

She put her hand over Johnsons head first and his cheers were mild. Then she put her hand over mine and the crowd roared! She raised my hand up to show I won and I stuck my tongue out at Johnson before running over to my team. We all hugged and cheered.

Everyone did their individual things and it kept getting later and later. Finally Bart announced that he would give the mic to a couple fans for questions. Someone asked about me and Taylor and we said we were dating and answered a couple more questions. There was one more. I couldn't see the girl he handed it to.

"whats your name?" Bart asked.

"My name is Erin," She said.

I knew that voice and name anywhere! I jumped of the stage and ran to where Bart was stading. I lept onto Erin and gave her a bear hug!

"Oh my god! Erin! I missed you so much!" I yelled.

"Same Ri!!" She replied.

She gave me the mic and I grabbed her hand. I dragged her up on stage with me.

"This girl right here is my best friend and I havent seen her in forever! Give her a round of applause!"

The crowd yelled and we all said our goodbyes. We went backstage and I introduced everyone to Erin.

"Hey everyone! I already know you guys from your vines and youtube videos," Erin said.

Cam came over and sat down next to Erin and began chatting her up. I think he even got her number. We decided to go back to the hotel and Erin came with. Taylor and I went to bed and Erin stayed with Cam and everything was perfect. Absolutly positutly perfect!

___________________________________________________________________________________

heys guys! Welcome for the super long chapter today! Love you all! Sorry if there are a bunch of mistakes. My keyboard on my computer isnt too good. Love ya

Stay Cute

~~Jamie~~