Chapter 18 (EDITED)

Rianne's POV

This was our last day before we left for Christmas break. I could tell Taylor was getting upset about leaving. I had a GREAT idea.

"Taylor! Taylor! Taylor!" I yelled across the room.

"What, what, what?" He replied.

"I have an amazing idea!"

"Yeah, now what is that?"

"How about you come home with me until after Christmas and then we go to your house for New years!"

"That sounds awesome! I have to ask though!"

"Yeah, me too!"

We both ran to our phones and I went into the hallway and he stayed in my room. I called the house phone and there was an answer after 3 rings.

"Hello?" My sister said.

"Hey Jessa! Its Ri, can I talk to Mom and Dad?" I asked.

"Dad's not home but mom is. MOM!!!"

I heard foot steps through the phone and my mom's voice came from the other end.

"Hey honey," she said.

"hi mommy!" I said.

"What do you need dear?" she asked, knowing I wanted something.

"Well I have a question.... So you know how we come back for break tomorrow?"

"Yes?"

"Well I was wondering if I could bring Taylor home to spend Christmas with us and then I could go spend New Years in Indiana with him?"

"Hmm, I need to talk to your father about but I'm pretty sure it will be okay. And its not like we don't have enough room or anything. I will call you back- ohp, your father just walked in. One sec."

I heard the voice be muffled so I knew that she had put her hand over the speakers. Taylor came out of the room with a smile on his face. He gave me a thumbs up and I smiled.

"They are talking about it right now," I whispered.

"Okay, my parents sounded happy I wasn't coming cause apparently they are going on vacation for Christmas and were just gonna leave me and my little bro home but now they are taking him. Stupid parents," He whispered, obviously ticked off.

"Hello, honey?" My mom said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"That sounds fine. We have a question though. Are you going to go straight to the next Magcon from Taylor's house?"

"Yes, the next one is in Florida!"

"okay honey it's a plan then!"

"Okay mom!"

"Okay well I love you!"

"Love you guys too."

"Bye."

I hung up and Taylor looked excited. He kissed me but then Hayes ruined the moment by storming out of his room and slamming the door. Taylor and I broke apart and Hayes stopped to talk to us.

"What's up little Hayes?" Taylor asked, ruffling Hayes's hair.

"Im pissed off," He growled.

"Well obviously," Taylor said, removing his hand from hayes's head.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well Nash is going on a mini meet and greet tour thing for the break and wont take me with him and mom, dad, and sky are going on a vacation to Colorado for break and I hate Colorado. SO basically I either have to stay home alone all break, go to freaking Colorado, or head to Florida early and stay in the hotel by myself."

"Well I have a sister named Jessa she is like you and Tay and Inare going back to my house for Christmas so would you like to come?" I asked.

"Yes! thank you, let me go make sure its okay." Hayes said.

Taylor and I walked into my room.

"Why did you invite him?" Taylor asked.

"Because I wasn't leaving that poor kid alone on Christmas and he can chill with my sister. She LOVES him! It will all be okay," I reassured him.

"Fine but what do we do with him when we go to Indiana?"

"Let me call Nash."

I whipped out my phone and called Nash. He answered.

"Hey Nashty, do you have any friends in Indiana?" I asked.

"Yeah, Hayes's best friend lives there." He replied.

"Can you set up for him to go there on December 30?"

"Yeah, all good see ya!"

"Bye."

I motioned as if to say see and Taylor rolled his eyes and laughed. We started making out and we stopped when there was a knock at the door.

"My mom said its all good." Hayes said.

"And you get to spend New Years with your bff in Indiana!"

"Sweet! Im gonna start packing!" Hayes said, running out of the room.

I smiled, that kid cracked me up. I love all these boys, to the moon and back.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys so now i need someone to play Jessa. She is gonna be more of a major role after their Christmas break so yeah! Let me know ASAP!!

Thanks

~~Jamie~~