Chapter 22

Rianne's POV
"OHMYGAWD! You were so good in there Taylor! They all loved you!" I told Taylor as we walked down the steps of my grandparents front deck.
"I know, so swag!" he replied.
"TayBay, what time is it?"
"Hmm, 4:00, Why?"
"Jessa has a date with Hayesypoo at 6 remember? I wonder what he got her.."
"Same girl same!" Taylor said in a fake white girl tone.
We both laughed as Jessa and Hayes came out the door laughing. Their hands were locked together. Everyone was in the car so I decided to embarrass the young birds. Why you ask? Because im a "loving" sister!
"MOM!!" I yelled
"Rianne! Im right here! What?" She replied sassily.
"Lets try this again without the sass please bitch!"
"RIANNE GRACE YOUNG YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE TAHT AGAIN!"
"I was just messin' mommy! Well back to my subject... we have to hurry and get home!"
"Now why is that?" My dad chirped in.
"Little Hayesypoo and JessaWessa are going on a date at 6!"
Their faces fell, but 'their' i mean Mom, Dad, Jessa, and hayes. They didnt tell mom and da about the date.
"What?!" My mom asked
"Their going on a date. Its Hayes's christmas present to Jessa!"
"What makes you think you are old enough to date?!" dad yelled.
Jessa looked down at her lap and was close to crying. I feel so terrible. She is 14. i went on my first date at 13. I didnt think that mom and dad would care. I thought they would be happy. Hayes just rubbed her shoulder as Jessa shot me glares. I looked down at my own legs and pulled out my phone. Even though he was right next to me, i texted Taylor( i didnt want to break the stifling tension)
To: TayBay
i feel so terrible. Im the worst sister ever!
From: TayBay
No your not, ik a way u can make it up to them
By the time we got home, mom and dad were ready for bed. Jessa stormed upstairs and i followed her before Hayes could. Taylor kept Hayes down stairs as the plan was set in motion.
I knocked lightly on the door that had just been slammed in my face.
"Go away Rianne!" She yelled.
"But i have a plan," I responded quietly.
I heard the pitter patter of her little feet and she opened the door. I walked in and we sat in her bay window(the scheming window.)
"Spill whore!" Jessa said.
"Well, mom and dad are pooped and are probably already passed out so to make it up to you, i will pretty you up and let you guys go out. Of they ask where you went i will say you went to introduce Hayes to Emily because she is a big fan," I spilled.
"thats a good one! Wait, so you have a new scheming partner?"
"Of course not! Me and you till the end!"
"Lets get to work!"
I drug her to my room and sat her down on my bathroom toilet. I started on her hair. I loosely curled big chunks of her hair and it looked great. Next her makeup. I went for a natural look, a little foundation, blush, mascara and lipgloss. I already had a dress in mind for her. It was mine and it was only a little too small. It was my 'goal dresses.' The dress you try to fit into again one day. Its sky blue strapless dress with a poofy skirt. When i pulled it out of the closet, Jessa gasped.
"Not you goal dress!" Jessa gasped.
"Yes my goal dress. I need a new goal dress because if i get this small, then that means i am unhealthy." I demanded.
I gave her a pair of my 5 inch full glitter heels.
"Now lets go show Hayesypoo!"
Taylor's POV
I kept Hayes down their until about 20 minutes until 6. I let him go to Jessa's room and put on some black dress pants and white shirt with a sky blue tie. (Rianne told me the exact colors to put Hayes in) I couldn't resist putting Hayes into to a pair of my sky blue Vans and a sky blue bandana. I helped him quiff his hair and he looked nice. We went down stairs and i gave him some tips. I heard the clicking of heels and the soft run of bare foot older sister. Rianne flew down the stairs with her phone and took a bunch of pictures. All of the sudden i saw a mini Rianne. She was gorgeous and almost as tall as Hayes in those heels.
"You have to take a picture with your sister!" I said to Rianne.
"Why?" she asked confused.
When she was confused, her little nose wrinkled and her ears twitched.
"Because you guys look like twins!"
Everyone tok pictures and we sent to love birds off. Rianne and I stood in the doorway, my arm wrapped around her waist her head on my shoulder, and we watched the two leave. I heard Rianne sniffle and i knew why she was crying, it was the same reason her parents didn't want Jessa going on the date. Nobody was ready for the last baby bird to leave the nest.