Chapter 5 (EDITED)

Rianne's POV

After we finished truth or dare, it was 1 in the morning and we all decided to go to bed. Magcon was tommorow and we couldn't be tired. I sleeply walked back to our room and opened the door. Taylor was laying on my bed..... naked. My eyes got big as he motioned for me to come to him. He strippd my clothes off and as he was about to kiss me, I heard my name and an insistant beeping.

"Rianne, WAKE UP! And shut your alarm off," Mahogany yelled.

"Oh, sorry!" I replied.

I was shocked about the dream I had just had. It scared me but it also made me feel warm on the inside. I crawled out of bed and walked to our closet. Mahogany had already picked out an outfit and was in the bathroom showering. I grabbed a tye dye Taylor merch shirt, black high-waisted shorts, and my tye dye Vans. I pounded on the bathroom door and Mahogany said she would be a little while. I groaned and walked out of our room. I sprinted down the hall to Taylor, Matt, and Carter's room and knocked on the door. Matt answered in a pair of gym shorts.

"Can I use your shower? Mahogany has been in ours for like 30 minutes!" I pleaded.

"Yeah, Taylor just got out. Go ahead and knock on the door to see if he is dressed," Matt replied, flopping down on his bed.

I went and knocked and Taylor opened the door in only a towel. I couldn't help but stare and he just smirked.

"Can I uh, use the shower?" I asked.

"Sure, hop right in!" Taylor replied looking at me up and down.

I nodded my head in appreciation and quickly stripped and hid all my undergarmets underneath my clothes. I let the warm water wash over me and relaxed. I thougt I heard a creak but kept showering.

"Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me. I think you and the moon and Neptune got it right, cuz now I'm shining bright!" I sang.

"That sounds great!" I heard Taylor say from right outside the curtain.

"What the fuck!? Get out Taylor!"

When I heard the door shut, I got out and got dressed. I smiled as I left their room and headed back to mine. Mahogany was out finally so I went into the bathroom and did my makeup and straightened my hair.

"You ready?" Mahogany asked.

"Yeah, lets do dis!" I replied.

I was soooooooooooooooooo excited.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in three days but I already told you I wasn't gonna update on thursday and on friday I went to my dads house and didnt get to his house until late. This is the first time i have had time to write. Thanks for 7 reads! Sorry for short chapters.