Chapter 23

Jessa's POV
My feet were killing me by the time we had walked to the resturant. Hayes looked so cute, almost like a mini Taylor with the Vans and bandana. Wait how did he know to wear these colors?
"Taylor picked everything out for me. That's how i knew!" Hayes said.
"Oh man i said that out loud?" I asked, embarrased.
"Yeah haha, it was cute though!"
"Well....."
I really wanted to know what he got me for Christmas. I was shocked when Hayes opened the door to Kissimmee(A really popular and ethnicity diverse resturant) I sat down and was ready to order by the time the waiter came to ask what we wanted to drink.
At the end of dinner, Hayes ordered dessert for both of us. I knew he asked them to put something in the dessert before hand because im just smart like that. I wasn't gonna say anything because that would make him feel so terrible. Soon the dessert came out and we both dug in. Only short after, i bit onto something hard. I pulled it out of my mouth and Hayes smiled. It was a ring. Oh my god.
"I know what your thinking Jessa. No, I'm not asking you to marry me. Its a promise ring. Will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asked.
"Oh Hayes! Of Course!! I yelled, getting up to hug him.
People in the restaurant looked at us and clapped. I pulled back and was blushing so hard core. I couldn't wait to tell Rianne!
Hayes's POV
There was one last thing to give her, the letter that said she could join Magcon. I told Bart all about how Jessa was Rianne's little sister and amazing actress/gymnast. As we walked out of the resturant, i gave it to her. She was confused then when she read it her eyes filled with tears.
"Hayes, ho-wh-what?" She stuttered, pulling me in for another hug.
"I called Bart and told him all about you. He agreed and email me your letter. I printed it and put it in the envelop. No big deal," i tried to be nonchalant about it.
"No big deal? Yes big deal! Hayes THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING TONIGHT!!!" Jessa yelled.
I laughed and grabbed her hand. We were about 3 blocks from her house when i noticed her walking weird.

"Piggy back ride?" I asked
"Yes please! My feet are killing me!" She replied, hopping right on my back.
"Then why wear them?"
"Rianne told me to!"
"Well i like it that you are way shorter than me."
She slapped my arm playfully and laid her head on my shoulder. It was perfect.

Rianne's POV
I heard shuffling outside the door and went to open it. I saw Hayes trying to ring the door bell. He looked up then tilted his head back motioning to Jessa who was asleep on his back.
"I offered to carry her a little bit ago and she must have passed out," He told me.
"AWW!! Here carry her to her room."
"Got it! Im gonna go to be then so hi and bye!" He laughed.
I smiled and shut the door behind him. I woke up a sleeping Taylor on the couch and he stirred. His eyes fluttered open and he just smiled at me.
"I could wake up to that every day and never get tired of it," Taylor informed.
I rolled my eyes and giggled. I motioned for him too come upstairs and he followed me like a puppy dog. He shut my bedroom door and ran and jumped onto me. He kissed me lightly and then it got more intense. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. I wanted more, needed it. I kissed his collar bone and he grunted. I began kissing him again but after 5 more minutes i stopped and rolled over.
"Tease!" He giggled.
I shrugged and then felt his arms around my waist. I passed out instantly.