Chapter 15 (EDITED)

Rianne's POV

We pulled up to the venue and were immediately swarmed with girls screaming their lungs off. Security guards came up and held them back so that we could run into the building. We got into our spots as soon as we got in so we could get the show on the road. VIP people came in and we did the usual thing; small talk, pictures, autographs. It was so much fun, especially since I was with Taylor. And the best thing was, no matter how many girls hit on him, I never got jealous because I knew he would never leave me for them. That boy had me head over heels.

After VIP we had a 30 minute lunch break. They venue people set out sandwich's(turkey, ham, pb&j, and BLT), assorted chips and cookies, and soda, water, and juice. I grabbed a ham sandwich, a pb&j, a bag of mini potato chips(barbecue and original,) some Chips Ahoy, and a Mountain Dew. When I sat down, the boys looked at me like I was crazy but Taylor just nodded his head and smiled. This is why I loved him. He accepted me for me and didn't care if I was a pig or unattractive when I woke up.

"Damn, are you pregnant? You have a lot of food there," Matt smirked.

"Yes actually I am but honey sorry, its not yours! Only in your dreams Espi-HO-sa!" I got cheers and OOOHS!

Matt looked down at his food and didn't say anything else. Taylor put his arm around me and I kissed his cheek. I continued to eat and scroll on my phone. Twitter was blowing up with #ILOVERAYLOR or #TIANNEISBETTER.

Lunch was over so we went back out to finish VIP. Lots of more people came and were so excited to see us. I loved making my fans day. I decided to do something funny. I slipped away from Taylor when he wasn't looking. I went and got into our line near the middle. I talked to the fans around me and told them to hide me. When I got to the front I popped up from behind some girls and ran to Taylor. He started to laugh and opened his arms. I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around him and gave him a huge hug. I pulled my head out of the hug and he gave me a long kiss. The fans awwed and some took pictures. I was so glad that he felt comfortable kissing me around all his fans, well OUR fans. After our big scene, the VIP was over.

We had about 15 minutes before the big show and I knew that fans were already running to the arena. Shawn and I were going to sing a duet today and I was super excited.

Shawn and I practiced until Bart told us it was time to start. We all took our positions back stage and all the fans ran in to get the best seats. Mahogany started calling our names and we started running out on stage. Mahogany started playing Talk dirty and everyone started twerking but these boys don't know how to. I told them all to stop and went out there and started shaking it. Everyone cheered and I felt a hand on the butt. I whipped around to see Taylor so I glared at him and he put his hands up and backed away. I laughed then made all the boys come dance with me.

"So guys, we wanna give some of you a really special chance!" Nash said.

"Yes, very special. Hit it Mahogany!" Cam yelled.

Grind on me started playing. All the guys except Taylor hopped off stage. Taylor grabbed my hand and walked to a point on the stage like it was rehearsed. Each boy grabbed a girl about the same age as them and pulled them on stage. They all got to their stops right before the grind on me. Taylor told me to lay down and I did. I noticed that all the other girls did. I shut my eyes.

Taylor..

Micheal..

Caniff..

Was going to do the grind...

ON ME.

the words came and I heard the boys yell PSYCH! The music changed to Will you Marry Me. I opened my eyes and saw Taylor standing over me with a mic in his hand. He helped me up and he started singing to me to the tune of the chorus of Will you marry me.

"I reallyyy love youuuu! I just had to say it. I planned this charade for youuu! I hope you loved it!" He sang and I teared up.

The music stopped and Taylor said those three words, but this time he didn't sing it.

"Rianne Marie, I Love You!"

I stood shocked. What was I supposed to say.